Owensboro Community and Technical College
- The mission of the college is to educate, lead, and serve all citizens who choose to enhance their lives and community as lifelong learners by pursuing a comprehensive curriculum fulfilling the first two years of a baccalaureate program; a certificate, diploma, and/or associate degree; customized business and industry training; educational opportunities through Adult Basic Education, community service, continuing education, and professional development.
- The teacher population of 146 teachers has declined by 27% over five years.
|Owensboro Community and Technical College||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||146 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,156 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,637 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,519 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$29,400|
- Owensboro Community and Technical College is located in beautiful Owensboro, Kentucky located along the southern banks of the Ohio River. Owensboro is the industrial and cultural hub of western Kentucky and is the third largest city in terms of population in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Owensboro Community and Technical College includes three campuses and off-site locations in Daviess, Ohio, Hancock and McLean counties. We also serve students from Southern Indiana and other counties in Kentucky. A variety of program -delivery options are available, including evening, weekend, on-line and KET telecourses as well as on-site customized training courses. On it's three campuses, a comprehensive curriculum for technical and career programs is provided leading to certificates, diplomas and associate degrees preparing graduates for employment. OCTC provides two guaranteed transfer Associate Degrees, thirteen Associate in Applied Science Degrees, and twenty-two diploma and certificate programs from which students can choose.
- The nearest community college to Owensboro Community and Technical College is Harrison College-Evansville (29.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 233 students | 29.50 Mi4601 Theatre Dr
Evansville,  IN  47715
- 2,000 students | 31.60 Mi2660 S Green St
Henderson,  KY  42420
- 4,780 students | 33.60 Mi3501 First Ave
Evansville,  IN  47710
- 4,433 students | 33.90 Mi2000 College Drive
Madisonville,  KY  42431
- 4,914 students | 60.50 Mi1845 Loop Dr
Bowling Green,  KY  42101