- The mission of the college is to educate, lead, and serve all citizens who choose to enhance their lives and community as lifelong learners by pursuing a comprehensive curriculum fulfilling the first two years of a baccalaureate program; a certificate, diploma, and/or associate degree; customized business and industry training; educational opportunities through Adult Basic Education, community service, continuing education, and professional development.
- Enrollment: 3,901 students
- In-state tuition: $3,624
- Out-state tuition: $12,456
- Student:teacher ratio: 16:1
- Minority enrollment: 10%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Owensboro Community and Technical College is located in beautiful Owensboro, Kentucky located along the southern banks of the Ohio River. Owensboro is the industrial and cultural hub of western Kentucky and is the third largest city in terms of population in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Owensboro Community and Technical College includes three campuses and off-site locations in Daviess, Ohio, Hancock and McLean counties. We also serve students from Southern Indiana and other counties in Kentucky. A variety of program -delivery options are available, including evening, weekend, on-line and KET telecourses as well as on-site customized training courses. On it's three campuses, a comprehensive curriculum for technical and career programs is provided leading to certificates, diplomas and associate degrees preparing graduates for employment. OCTC provides two guaranteed transfer Associate Degrees, thirteen Associate in Applied Science Degrees, and twenty-two diploma and certificate programs from which students can choose.