- Madisonville Community College, a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System, is a public comprehensive community college in the Madisonville Community and Technical College District.
- Enrollment: 3,104 students
- In-state tuition: $3,624
- Out-state tuition: $12,456
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 14%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Madisonville Community College is changing lives by providing a supportive educational environment that will help you reach your postsecondary goals and start you on the road to lifelong learning. We serve one of the 16 seamless districts of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS). MCC has three campuses in Madisonville- Health, Technology, and North- and the newest facility is the Muhlenberg County Campus. The four campuses of MCC play key roles in the statewide mission of the KCTCS- affordable postsecondary education and workforce training. Madisonville Community College offers classes in Caldwell, Crittenden, Henderson, Hopkins, McLean, Muhlenberg and Webster counties. We can give students ready access to postsecondary education and workforce training with day, evening and weekend classes, off-campus locations, the Internet, KET telecourses, Kentucky Virtual University, interactive television and short-term training. Madisonville Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate degree.