Madisonville Community College
- Madisonville Community College, a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System, is a public comprehensive community college in the Madisonville Community and Technical College District.
- The teacher population of 120 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Madisonville Community College||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||120 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,433 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,390 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,043 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Madisonville Community College is changing lives by providing a supportive educational environment that will help you reach your postsecondary goals and start you on the road to lifelong learning. We serve one of the 16 seamless districts of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS). MCC has three campuses in Madisonville- Health, Technology, and North- and the newest facility is the Muhlenberg County Campus. The four campuses of MCC play key roles in the statewide mission of the KCTCS- affordable postsecondary education and workforce training. Madisonville Community College offers classes in Caldwell, Crittenden, Henderson, Hopkins, McLean, Muhlenberg and Webster counties. We can give students ready access to postsecondary education and workforce training with day, evening and weekend classes, off-campus locations, the Internet, KET telecourses, Kentucky Virtual University, interactive television and short-term training. Madisonville Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate degree.
- The nearest community college to Madisonville Community College is Henderson Community College (31.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,000 students | 31.00 Mi2660 S Green St
Henderson,  KY  42420
- 3,566 students | 33.30 Mi720 North Dr.
Hopkinsville,  KY  42240
- 4,156 students | 33.90 Mi4800 New Hartford Rd
Owensboro,  KY  42303
- 222 students | 36.60 Mi4001 Fort Campbell Boulevard
Hopkinsville,  KY  42240
- 4,929 students | 45.00 Mi3501 First Ave
Evansville,  IN  47710