Concorde Career College-Aurora
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-Aurora||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||8|
|Total Enrollment||761 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||761 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,100||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,730|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,139|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-Aurora is Bel-Rea Institute Of Animal Technology (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 489 students | 2.30 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver,  CO  80247
- 1,391 students | 2.90 Mi7150 Montview Blvd
Denver,  CO  80220
- 7,617 students | 3.40 Mi16000 E CentreTech Pky
Aurora,  CO  80011
- 328 students | 3.50 Mi14280 East Jewell Ave
Aurora,  CO  80012
- 208 students | 4.10 Mi3100 South Parker Road
Aurora,  CO  80014
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.