Concorde Career College-Aurora
Concorde Career College-Aurora places among the top 20% of community colleges in Colorado for:
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-Aurora||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||8|
|Total Enrollment||761 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||761 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,100||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,730|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,139|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-Aurora is Bel-Rea Institute Of Animal Technology (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 489 students | 2.30 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver,  CO  80247
- 1,391 students | 2.90 Mi7150 Montview Blvd
Denver,  CO  80220
- 7,617 students | 3.40 Mi16000 E CentreTech Pky
Aurora,  CO  80011
- 328 students | 3.50 Mi14280 East Jewell Ave
Aurora,  CO  80012
- 208 students | 4.10 Mi3100 South Parker Road
Aurora,  CO  80014
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.