Concorde Career College-Aurora
Concorde Career College-Aurora places among the top 20% of community colleges in Colorado for:
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-Aurora||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||8|
|Total Enrollment||761 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||761 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,100||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,730|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,139|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-Aurora is Bel-Rea Institute Of Animal Technology (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 489 students | 2.30 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver,  CO  80247
- 1,391 students | 2.90 Mi7150 Montview Blvd
Denver,  CO  80220
- 7,617 students | 3.40 Mi16000 E CentreTech Pky
Aurora,  CO  80011
- 328 students | 3.50 Mi14280 East Jewell Ave
Aurora,  CO  80012
- 208 students | 4.10 Mi3100 South Parker Road
Aurora,  CO  80014
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.