Concorde Career College-Aurora
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-Aurora||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||8|
|Total Enrollment||761 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||761 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,100||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,730|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,139|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-Aurora is Bel-Rea Institute Of Animal Technology (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 489 students | 2.30 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver,  CO  80247
- 1,391 students | 2.90 Mi7150 Montview Blvd
Denver,  CO  80220
- 7,617 students | 3.40 Mi16000 E CentreTech Pky
Aurora,  CO  80011
- 328 students | 3.50 Mi14280 East Jewell Ave
Aurora,  CO  80012
- 208 students | 4.10 Mi3100 South Parker Road
Aurora,  CO  80014
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.