- CollegeAmerica’s Flagstaff campus fits well among other colleges in Flagstaff, a well known University town. With a population of 55,000, Flagstaff provides a well educated workforce. Over 45% of the population has a college degree, and the Greater Flagstaff Economic Council is developing a strong, technical base for employers to bring their companies here, attracting many enterprises to move into this area with its technically skilled and educated workforce. The expanding job market provides jobs in Flagstaff for the graduates in the Medical, Business, Technology, and Tourism fields.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 30% over five years.
|CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||66 staff|
|Total Enrollment||176 students||5,697 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||176 students||1,101 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.71||0.65|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,500||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,607 students | 3.60 Mi2800 S. Lone Tree Rd.
Flagstaff,  AZ  86005
- 7,842 students | 66.70 Mi1100 E Sheldon St
Prescott,  AZ  86301
- 7,154 students | 85.00 MiPO Box 610
Holbrook,  AZ  86025
- 8,909 students | 110.20 Mi18401 N 32nd St
Phoenix,  AZ  85032
- 648 students | 114.50 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.
October 07, 2017
October 07, 2017
Learn tips on how to support your child during during their transition to community college.