- CollegeAmerica’s Flagstaff campus fits well among other colleges in Flagstaff, a well known University town. With a population of 55,000, Flagstaff provides a well educated workforce. Over 45% of the population has a college degree, and the Greater Flagstaff Economic Council is developing a strong, technical base for employers to bring their companies here, attracting many enterprises to move into this area with its technically skilled and educated workforce. The expanding job market provides jobs in Flagstaff for the graduates in the Medical, Business, Technology, and Tourism fields.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||66 staff|
|Total Enrollment||176 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||176 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,500||$31,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff is Coconino Community College (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,607 students | 3.60 Mi2800 S. Lone Tree Rd.
Flagstaff,  AZ  86005
- 7,842 students | 66.70 Mi1100 E Sheldon St
Prescott,  AZ  86301
- 6,712 students | 85.00 MiPO Box 610
Holbrook,  AZ  86025
- 8,909 students | 110.20 Mi18401 N 32nd St
Phoenix,  AZ  85032
- 648 students | 114.50 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.