- CollegeAmerica’s Flagstaff campus fits well among other colleges in Flagstaff, a well known University town. With a population of 55,000, Flagstaff provides a well educated workforce. Over 45% of the population has a college degree, and the Greater Flagstaff Economic Council is developing a strong, technical base for employers to bring their companies here, attracting many enterprises to move into this area with its technically skilled and educated workforce. The expanding job market provides jobs in Flagstaff for the graduates in the Medical, Business, Technology, and Tourism fields.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 12% over five years.
|CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||66 staff|
|Total Enrollment||176 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||176 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,500||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff is Coconino Community College (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,607 students | 3.60 Mi2800 S. Lone Tree Rd.
Flagstaff,  AZ  86005
- 7,842 students | 66.70 Mi1100 E Sheldon St
Prescott,  AZ  86301
- 6,712 students | 85.00 MiPO Box 610
Holbrook,  AZ  86025
- 8,909 students | 110.20 Mi18401 N 32nd St
Phoenix,  AZ  85032
- 648 students | 114.50 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.