- CollegeAmerica’s Flagstaff campus fits well among other colleges in Flagstaff, a well known University town. With a population of 55,000, Flagstaff provides a well educated workforce. Over 45% of the population has a college degree, and the Greater Flagstaff Economic Council is developing a strong, technical base for employers to bring their companies here, attracting many enterprises to move into this area with its technically skilled and educated workforce. The expanding job market provides jobs in Flagstaff for the graduates in the Medical, Business, Technology, and Tourism fields.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||66 staff|
|Total Enrollment||176 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||176 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,500||$31,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff is Coconino Community College (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,607 students | 3.60 Mi2800 S. Lone Tree Rd.
Flagstaff,  AZ  86005
- 7,842 students | 66.70 Mi1100 E Sheldon St
Prescott,  AZ  86301
- 6,712 students | 85.00 MiPO Box 610
Holbrook,  AZ  86025
- 8,909 students | 110.20 Mi18401 N 32nd St
Phoenix,  AZ  85032
- 648 students | 114.50 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.