Coconino Community College
- The teacher population of 85 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Coconino Community College||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||85 staff||66 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,607 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,101 students||1,336 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,506 students||5,140 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,100||$31,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Coconino Community College is CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 176 students | 3.60 Mi399 Malpais
Flagstaff,  AZ  86001
- 7,842 students | 63.10 Mi1100 E Sheldon St
Prescott,  AZ  86301
- 6,712 students | 86.70 MiPO Box 610
Holbrook,  AZ  86025
- 8,909 students | 107.00 Mi18401 N 32nd St
Phoenix,  AZ  85032
- 648 students | 111.30 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.