Northland Pioneer College
- Northland Pioneer College serves about 6,700 students annually in both Navajo and Apache counties, an area of 21,158 square miles, roughly the size of the state of West Virginia. The Navajo, Hopi and White Mountain Apache Indian Reservations occupy more than sixty percent of the total land in the district service area, and also account for sixty percent of the population. Handsome campuses are located in four of the largest Navajo County communities: Holbrook, Show Low, Snowflake/Taylor, and Winslow. Five convenient centers are located in Hopi, Kayenta, Springerville/Eagar, St. Johns, and Whiteriver. Additional educational sites are established as need and opportunities arise. Primary District Offices are located on the Holbrook Campus.
- The teacher population of 273 teachers has grown by 86% over five years.
|Northland Pioneer College||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||273 staff||66 staff|
|Total Enrollment||7,154 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,759 students||1,336 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5,888 students||5,140 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,700||$31,400|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Eagle Club, Early Childhood Education Club, Outdoor Club, Phi Beta Lambda, Student Ambassadors, Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Northland Master Chorale, Plays and Musicals
- Northland Pioneer College offers associate degrees, university transfer, career training programs as well as special interest courses and GED completion. Our enhanced technology network allows students to take classes from a location convent to them through our video and Internet classrooms. Of course, students can also take classes at any of our 9 campus/center locations in person too! NPC's 4 main campuses are located in Show Low, Snowflake, Holbrook and Winslow. NPC also has 5 centers in Polacca/Hopi, Kayenta, Springerville/Eagar, St. Johns and Whiteriver. Classes are offered Monday through Saturday from morning through evening.
- NPC currently offers five degrees, which are designed to transfer to any of Arizona's public universities. Students can save up to $18,000 on their first two years of a bachelor's degree by attending NPC first! That savings is enough to cover 82% of ASU's tuition for the next two years! NPC's faculty and staff are dedicated to your success!
- We offer small class sizes and personal attention to ensure you gain the knowledge you'll need to achieve your educational and career goals. Our instructors are skilled professionals in their subjects and take a personal interest in ensuring that you thrive while enrolled at NPC.
- Northland Pioneer College has a comprehensive financial aid program. Our Financial Aid Office will work hard to ensure that you get all the available grants and scholarships funding that you qualify for. Our goal is to ensure that money does not stand in the way of your educational goals.
- NPC has one of the lowest tuition costs in the state of Arizona. We even offer student housing scholarships to help students who need to relocate to a community with an NPC campus or center so you can pursue your educational dreams. For more information about Northland Pioneer College, visit www.npc.edu or call us at (800) 266-7845.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 176 students | 85.00 Mi399 Malpais
Flagstaff,  AZ  86001
- 3,607 students | 86.70 Mi2800 S. Lone Tree Rd.
Flagstaff,  AZ  86005
- 2,384 students | 89.10 Mi705 Gurley Ave.
Gallup,  NM  87301
- 942 students | 131.10 Mi1500 N. Third Street
Grants,  NM  87020
- 7,842 students | 134.10 Mi1100 E Sheldon St
Prescott,  AZ  86301