Northland Pioneer College
- Northland Pioneer College serves about 7,000 students annually in both Navajo and Apache counties, an area of 21,158 square miles, roughly the size of the state of West Virginia. The Navajo, Hopi and White Mountain Apache Indian Reservations occupy more than sixty percent of the total land in the district service area, and also account for sixty percent of the population. Handsome campuses are located in four of the largest Navajo County communities: Holbrook, Show Low, Snowflake/Taylor, and Winslow. Five convenient centers are located in Hopi, Kayenta, Springerville/Eagar, St. Johns, and Whiteriver. Additional educational sites are established as need and opportunities arise. Primary District Offices are located on the Holbrook Campus.
|Northland Pioneer College||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||178 staff||99 staff|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Eagle Club, Early Childhood Education Club, Outdoor Club, Phi Beta Kappa, Student Ambassadors, Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Plays and Musicals
- Northland Pioneer College offers associate degrees, university transfer, career training programs as well as special interest courses and GED completion. Our enhanced technology network allows students to take classes from a location convent to them through our video and Internet classrooms. Of course, students can also take classes at any of our 9 campus/center locations in person too! NPC's 4 main campuses are located in Show Low, Snowflake, Holbrook and Winslow. NPC also has 5 centers in Polacca/Hopi, Kayenta, Springerville/Eagar, St. Johns and Whiteriver. Classes are offered Monday through Saturday from morning through evening.
- NPC currently offers five degrees, which are designed to transfer to any of Arizona's public universities. Students can save up to $18,000 on their first two years of a bachelor's degree by attending NPC first! That savings is enough to cover 82% of ASU's tuition for the next two years! NPC's faculty and staff are dedicated to your success!
- We offer small class sizes and personal attention to ensure you gain the knowledge you'll need to achieve your educational and career goals. Our instructors are skilled professionals in their subjects and take a personal interest in ensuring that you thrive while enrolled at NPC.
- Northland Pioneer College has a comprehensive financial aid program. Our Financial Aid Office will work hard to ensure that you get all the available grants and scholarships funding that you qualify for. Our goal is to ensure that money does not stand in the way of your educational goals.
- NPC has one of the lowest tuition costs in the state of Arizona. We even offer student housing scholarships to help students who need to relocate to a community with an NPC campus or center so you can pursue your educational dreams. For more information about Northland Pioneer College, visit www.npc.edu or call us at (800) 266-7845.
Profile last updated:
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,719 students | 86.30 Mi2800 S. Lone Tree Rd.
Flagstaff,  AZ  86005
(928) 527-1222 86.303,719
- 2,190 students | 90.90 Mi705 Gurley Ave.
Gallup,  NM  87301
(505) 863-7500 90.902,190
- 996 students | 132.30 Mi1500 Third Street
Grants,  NM  87020
(505) 287-6678 132.30996
- 7,314 students | 132.80 Mi1100 E Sheldon St
Prescott,  AZ  86301
(928) 445-7300 132.807,314
- 8,115 students | 136.60 Mi18401 N 32nd St
Phoenix,  AZ  85032
(602) 787-6500 136.608,115