- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 15% over five years.
|Brookline College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||20||14|
|Total Enrollment||1,468 students||5,697 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||961 students||1,101 students|
|# Part-Time Students||507 students||4,596 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||943 students||1,101 students|
|# Graduate Students||18 students||11 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.74||0.65|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,600||$31,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||82%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,022||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ACICS-Nationally Accredited. Brookline College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and master's degrees. The Accediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,009 students | 0.30 Mi2233 W Dunlap Ave
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
- 617 students | 0.40 Mi8503 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix,  AZ  85051
- 630 students | 2.40 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 648 students | 3.00 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
- 628 students | 3.30 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.
October 07, 2017
October 07, 2017
Learn tips on how to support your child during during their transition to community college.