- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brookline College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||20||14|
|Total Enrollment||1,468 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||961 students||1,336 students|
|# Part-Time Students||507 students||5,140 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||943 students||1,365 students|
|# Graduate Students||18 students||11 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,600||$31,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,022||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ACICS-Nationally Accredited. Brookline College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and master's degrees. The Accediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- The nearest community college to Brookline College-Phoenix is Carrington College-Phoenix (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 617 students | 0.40 Mi8503 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix,  AZ  85051
- 630 students | 2.40 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 648 students | 3.00 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
- 628 students | 3.30 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
- 20,506 students | 4.50 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85302
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.