- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 65% over five years.
|Brookline College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||20||14|
|Total Enrollment||1,468 students||5,697 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||961 students||1,101 students|
|# Part-Time Students||507 students||4,596 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||943 students||1,101 students|
|# Graduate Students||18 students||11 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,600||$31,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||82%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,022||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ACICS-Nationally Accredited. Brookline College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and master's degrees. The Accediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,009 students | 0.30 Mi2233 W Dunlap Ave
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
- 617 students | 0.40 Mi8503 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix,  AZ  85051
- 630 students | 2.40 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 648 students | 3.00 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
- 628 students | 3.30 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!