The teacher population of 56 teachers has grown by 47% over five years.
|Brookline College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Four-Year: Other Health Professions Schools||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||56 staff||202 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||19||12|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||92%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,399|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$4,750|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ACICS-Nationally Accredited. Brookline College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and master's degrees. The Accediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The nearest community college to Brookline College-Phoenix is Carrington College-Phoenix North (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,644 students | 0.40 Mi8503 N. 27th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602) 393-5900 0.401,644
- 479 students | 2.40 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue, Suite 300
Glendale, AZ 85302
(855) 706-8382 2.40479
- 648 students | 2.70 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602) 337-3044 2.70648
- 490 students | 3.30 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale, AZ 85301
(623) 934-7273 3.30490
- 18,054 students | 4.50 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale, AZ 85302
(623) 845-3000 4.5018,054
If mixing your creativity with beautiful glass sounds inspiring, consider starting your hobby or career in glass blowing at community college.
Utilize our advice and practical tips for students interested in transferring community college credits to a four-year university.
We look at the many opportunities teens and kids can explore the local community college campus, through college-sponsored classes, camps and other activities.