The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brookline College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||20||14|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,022||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ACICS-Nationally Accredited. Brookline College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and master's degrees. The Accediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The nearest community college to Brookline College-Phoenix is Carrington College-Phoenix (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 617 students | 0.40 Mi8503 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix,  AZ  85051
(602) 393-5900 0.40617
- 630 students | 2.40 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
(602) 222-9300 2.40630
- 648 students | 2.70 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
(602) 337-3044 2.70648
- 628 students | 3.30 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
(623) 934-7273 3.30628
- 20,506 students | 4.50 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85302
(623) 845-3000 4.5020,506
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!