Top Placements (Arizona)
Listed among the top community colleges in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 65% over five years.
|Brookline College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||20||14|
|Total Enrollment||1,468 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||961 students||1,336 students|
|# Part-Time Students||507 students||5,140 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||943 students||1,365 students|
|# Graduate Students||18 students||11 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,600||$31,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,022||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ACICS-Nationally Accredited. Brookline College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and master's degrees. The Accediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- The nearest community college to Brookline College-Phoenix is The Art Institute of Phoenix (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,009 students | 0.30 Mi2233 W Dunlap Ave
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
- 617 students | 0.40 Mi8503 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix,  AZ  85051
- 630 students | 2.40 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 648 students | 3.00 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
- 628 students | 3.30 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.