The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brookline College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Four-Year: Other Health Professions Schools||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||140 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||20||12|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||93%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,863||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ACICS-Nationally Accredited. Brookline College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and master's degrees. The Accediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The nearest community college to Brookline College-Phoenix is Carrington College-Phoenix North (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 475 students | 0.40 Mi8503 N. 27th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602) 393-5900 0.40475
- 428 students | 2.40 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale, AZ 85302
(602) 222-9300 2.40428
- 648 students | 2.70 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602) 337-3044 2.70648
- 17,942 students | 4.50 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale, AZ 85302
(623) 845-3000 4.5017,942
- 10,959 students | 5.90 Mi1202 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85013
(602) 264-2492 5.9010,959
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.