- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Brookline College-Phoenix||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||20||14|
|Total Enrollment||1,468 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||961 students||1,336 students|
|# Part-Time Students||507 students||5,140 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||943 students||1,365 students|
|# Graduate Students||18 students||11 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,600||$31,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,022||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ACICS-Nationally Accredited. Brookline College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and master's degrees. The Accediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- The nearest community college to Brookline College-Phoenix is Carrington College-Phoenix (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 617 students | 0.40 Mi8503 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix,  AZ  85051
- 630 students | 2.40 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 648 students | 3.00 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
- 628 students | 3.30 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
- 20,506 students | 4.50 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85302
Learn about the many opportunities available with an associate degree in environmental science and some of the community colleges offering course studies in this field.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.