West Georgia Technical College (LaGrange)
|West Georgia Technical College (LaGrange)||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Public Rural-serving Medium||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 years but < 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Enrollment||1,806 students||2,588 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to West Georgia Technical College (LaGrange) is Southern Union State Community College (29.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,727 students | 29.90 Mi750 Roberts St
Wadley,  AL  36276
- n/a students | 34.40 Mi7300 Blackmon Road
Columbus,  GA  31909
- 3,594 students | 36.20 Mi928 Manchester Expy
Columbus,  GA  31904
- 1,805 students | 41.30 Mi2602 College Drive
Phenix City,  AL  36869
- n/a students | 46.50 Mi320 W. Broad St. Suite 200
Fairburn,  GA  30213
A career in healthcare is rewarding, recession-proof, and financially lucrative. Consider the 10 hottest healthcare careers today that can be started right from community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.