West Georgia Technical College (LaGrange)
|West Georgia Technical College (LaGrange)||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Public Rural-serving Medium||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 years but < 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Enrollment||1,806 students||2,588 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to West Georgia Technical College (LaGrange) is Southern Union State Community College (31.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,727 students | 31.60 Mi750 Roberts St
Wadley,  AL  36276
- n/a students | 32.40 Mi7300 Blackmon Road
Columbus,  GA  31909
- 3,594 students | 34.40 Mi928 Manchester Expy
Columbus,  GA  31904
- 1,805 students | 39.60 Mi2602 College Drive
Phenix City,  AL  36869
- 4,898 students | 47.20 Mi501 Varsity Rd
Griffin,  GA  30223
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.