Top Riverside County Community Colleges
- For the 2020 school year, there are 7 top community colleges in Riverside County, California, serving 47,456 students.
- The average community college acceptance rate in California is 86% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 67% of the student body (majority Hispanic), and the student:teacher ratio is 48:1.
Top Riverside County Community Colleges (2020)
- College Location Students
- 43-500 Monterey Ave
Palm Desert,  CA 92260
- 35-325 Date Palm Drive
Cathedral City,  CA 92234
- 1499 N. State St.
San Jacinto,  CA 92583
- One College Drive
Blythe,  CA 92225
- 26109 Ynez Road
Temecula,  CA 92591
- 4800 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside,  CA 92506
- 12125 Day Street, Bldg. L
Moreno Valley,  CA 92557
Learn about the growing trend amongst four-year universities to recruit from community college campuses. Enjoy an academic head start and a competitive edge against other applicants by starting first at community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.