Tel: (760) 328-5554
- At Mayfield College, we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in fields involving technology, business, and healthcare. Mayfield College values small class sizes, individual attention, student involvement, and hands-on training. Financial aid is available for those who qualify and career placement and job assistance continues past graduation. The majority of our students are placed in exciting and rewarding careers, and are well prepared to excel in their chosen fields.At Mayfield College, our focus is on you, the student. From enrollment through graduation and throughout your career, we strive to ensure your success.
|Mayfield College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||509 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||509 students||1,613 students|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,719 students | 6.80 Mi43-500 Monterey Ave
Palm Desert,  CA  92260
(760) 346-8041 6.809,719
- 1,652 students | 27.00 Mi6162 Rotary Way
Joshua Tree,  CA  92252
(760) 366-3791 27.001,652
- 14,580 students | 29.50 Mi1499 N. State St.
San Jacinto,  CA  92583
(951) 487-6752 29.5014,580
- 5,932 students | 39.90 Mi11711 Sand Canyon Road
Forest Falls,  CA  92339
(909) 794-2161 39.905,932
- 104 students | 43.50 Mi1849 N. Wabash
Redlands,  CA  92374
(909) 794-1084 43.50104
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.