- At Mayfield College, we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in fields involving technology, business, and healthcare. Mayfield College values small class sizes, individual attention, student involvement, and hands-on training. Financial aid is available for those who qualify and career placement and job assistance continues past graduation. The majority of our students are placed in exciting and rewarding careers, and are well prepared to excel in their chosen fields.At Mayfield College, our focus is on you, the student. From enrollment through graduation and throughout your career, we strive to ensure your success.
|Mayfield College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||20 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||509 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||509 students||1,613 students|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 379 students | 3.50 Mi2475 E Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs,  CA  92262
- 9,719 students | 5.50 Mi43-500 Monterey Ave
Palm Desert,  CA  92260
- 1,652 students | 26.30 Mi6162 Rotary Way
Joshua Tree,  CA  92252
- 14,580 students | 29.20 Mi1499 N. State St.
San Jacinto,  CA  92583
- 5,932 students | 40.20 Mi11711 Sand Canyon Road
Forest Falls,  CA  92339
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.