- Professional Golfers Career College, is one of the most unique institutions in the world. PGCC has campuses in Temecula, California, Orlando, Florida, and Hilton Head, South Carolina. PGCC is an accredited golf college that offers a specialized Associate's Degree in Professional Golf Management.
Professional Golfers Career College serves 86 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is lower than the state community college average of 22:1.
Minority enrollment is 41% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is less than the state average of 74%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 86 students
- Private-state tuition: $15,000
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 41%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Professional Golfers Career College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 37% over five years.
Professional Golfers Career College
(CA) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Professional Golfers Career College has grown by 10% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has decreased from 6:1 over five years.
The Professional Golfers Career College diversity score of 0.65 is less than the state average of 0.70. The school's diversity has grown by 36% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $15,000 is less than the state average of $20,540. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- Professional Golfers Career College was founded to provide a broad-based education for skilled golfers who need a professional golf management program before entering the marketplace. The uniqueness of the college is that it combines the skills of golf with a business curriculum. Our graduates are not only golf professionals and general managers of country clubs, but also businessmen with golf-related manufacturing companies. Employers have found our graduates to have the skills necessary to be successful in the very competitive business of golf. Professional Golfers Career College was established'to meet the worldwide need for professionals trained both in the sport of golf and its management. The founders of PGCC set out more than 14 years ago in search of an ideal environment for educating the future leaders in the world of golf. Located in a beautiful valley, Temecula enjoys a classic southern California climate where it rarely rains and almost never snows. This peaceful, but thriving area is home to numerous championship courses, guaranteeing ready access to play at almost any time. Professional Golfers Career College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award a Specialized Associate's Degree.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Professional Golfers Career College cost?
Professional Golfers Career College's private state tuition is approximately $15,000.
What is Professional Golfers Career College's ranking?
Professional Golfers Career College ranks among the top 20% of community college in California for: Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation) and Highest completion rates.
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.