Professional Golfers Career College
- Professional Golfers Career College, is one of the most unique institutions in the world. PGCC has campuses in Temecula, California, Orlando, Florida, and Hilton Head, South Carolina. PGCC is an accredited golf college that offers a specialized Associate's Degree in Professional Golf Management.
- Enrollment: 107 students
- Private-state tuition: $15,000
- Student:teacher ratio: 6:1
- Minority enrollment: 27%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Professional Golfers Career College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Professional Golfers Career College was founded to provide a broad-based education for skilled golfers who need a professional golf management program before entering the marketplace. The uniqueness of the college is that it combines the skills of golf with a business curriculum. Our graduates are not only golf professionals and general managers of country clubs, but also businessmen with golf-related manufacturing companies. Employers have found our graduates to have the skills necessary to be successful in the very competitive business of golf. Professional Golfers Career College was established'to meet the worldwide need for professionals trained both in the sport of golf and its management. The founders of PGCC set out more than 14 years ago in search of an ideal environment for educating the future leaders in the world of golf. Located in a beautiful valley, Temecula enjoys a classic southern California climate where it rarely rains and almost never snows. This peaceful, but thriving area is home to numerous championship courses, guaranteeing ready access to play at almost any time. Professional Golfers Career College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award a Specialized Associate's Degree.