Riverside City College
- RCC has been the community's college of choice for nearly nine decades. The College offers 100+ programs leading to an associate's degree, career certificate or transfer to a four-year college or university. Each semester, more that 30,000 students take classes online or at one of RCC's campuses or education centers.
Top Placements (California)
Listed among the top community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- The teacher population of 361 teachers has declined by 53% over five years.
|Riverside City College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||361 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||18,547 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||51:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||5,135 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||13,412 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,700||$34,900|
- Riverside Community College has always been this community's college. One of the oldest two-year colleges in California. RCC traces its heritage back to 1916, to a time when Poly High School sat on what is now the Riverside City Campus. Located in the City of Riverside, the campus opened in 1916 on the site of the former Poly High School and today serves more than 19,000 students each semester. Students attending the City Campus can choose to earn an associate's degree, transfer to a four-year college or university or earn a career certificate that prepares them to enter the workforce. Thanks to strong programs in liberal arts and science, athletics, and performing arts, and home to the School for Nursing, RCC is one of California's leading community colleges and is a landmark in downtown Riverside. It is also home to the RCC Chancellor's Office and the Board of Trustees. Just as the Riverside City Campus is a focal point for education, athletic and performing arts activities, we believe that the RCC Alumni House will become a focal point for special alumni, college and community events. Reflected within the house are the heritage of Riverside, the Wood Streets, and RCC. Riverside Community College is a California public community college, fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- The nearest community college to Riverside City College is Kaplan College-Riverside (0.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 167 students | 0.90 Mi4040 Vine Street
Riverside,  CA  92507
- 407 students | 6.30 Mi12125 Day Street, Bldg. L
Moreno Valley,  CA  92557
- 737 students | 8.50 Mi217 E. Club Center Drive, Ste. A
San Bernardino,  CA  92408
- 668 students | 8.70 Mi201 East Airport Drive, Suite A
San Bernardino,  CA  92408
- 17,044 students | 9.00 Mi701 South Mount Vernon Avenue
San Bernardino,  CA  92410