Riverside City College
- RCC has been the community's college of choice for nearly nine decades. The College offers 100+ programs leading to an associate's degree, career certificate or transfer to a four-year college or university. Each semester, more that 30,000 students take classes online or at one of RCC's campuses or education centers.
- Enrollment: 20,080 students
- In-state tuition: $1,426
- Out-state tuition: $7,366
- Student:teacher ratio: 27:1
- Minority enrollment: 79%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Riverside Community College has always been this community's college. One of the oldest two-year colleges in California. RCC traces its heritage back to 1916, to a time when Poly High School sat on what is now the Riverside City Campus. Located in the City of Riverside, the campus opened in 1916 on the site of the former Poly High School and today serves more than 19,000 students each semester. Students attending the City Campus can choose to earn an associate's degree, transfer to a four-year college or university or earn a career certificate that prepares them to enter the workforce. Thanks to strong programs in liberal arts and science, athletics, and performing arts, and home to the School for Nursing, RCC is one of California's leading community colleges and is a landmark in downtown Riverside. It is also home to the RCC Chancellor's Office and the Board of Trustees. Just as the Riverside City Campus is a focal point for education, athletic and performing arts activities, we believe that the RCC Alumni House will become a focal point for special alumni, college and community events. Reflected within the house are the heritage of Riverside, the Wood Streets, and RCC. Riverside Community College is a California public community college, fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Riverside City College cost?
Riverside City College's tuition is approximately $1,426 for In-State students and $7,366 for Out-State students.
What is Riverside City College's ranking?
Riverside City College ranks among the top 20% of community college in California for: Largest student body.