- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ATA College||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||439 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||439 students||1,360 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,318 students | 5.80 Mi3101 Bardstown Rd
Louisville,  KY  40205
(502) 456-6504 5.803,318
- 879 students | 8.00 Mi1031 Zorn Avenue , Suite 400
Louisville,  KY  40207
(502) 410-6200 8.00879
- 1,120 students | 8.40 Mi3605 Fern Valley Road
Louisville,  KY  40219
(502) 810-6000 8.401,120
- 13,550 students | 10.30 Mi109 E Broadway
Louisville,  KY  40202
(502) 213-4000 10.3013,550
- 65 students | 11.50 Mi3111 Hamburg Pke
Jeffersonville,  IN  47130
(812) 288-8878 11.5065
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.