- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ATA College||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||439 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||439 students||1,360 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,575 students | 5.80 Mi3101 Bardstown Rd
Louisville,  KY  40205
- 879 students | 8.00 Mi1031 Zorn Avenue , Suite 400
Louisville,  KY  40207
- 1,120 students | 8.40 Mi3605 Fern Valley Road
Louisville,  KY  40219
- 13,550 students | 10.30 Mi109 E Broadway
Louisville,  KY  40202
- 65 students | 11.50 Mi3111 Hamburg Pke
Jeffersonville,  IN  47130
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.