- Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students. The institution offers career-focused curricula with increasing rigor from the certificate through diploma, associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree levels. Throughout those curricula, the university seeks to promote the development of critical thinking, effective verbal and written communication, computer literacy, and teamwork as well as an appreciation for life-long learning, cultural diversity and the expression of professionalism in all activities. At the graduate level, the university also seeks to promote a culture of research.
Sullivan University places among the top 20% of community colleges in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 274 teachers has grown by 37% over five years.
|Sullivan University||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||274 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,489 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,489 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,143 students||1,892 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||2,594 students||1,360 students|
|# Graduate Students||1,033 students||42 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||220|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,300||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://pages.sullivan.edu/programsuccess/
- The nearest community college to Sullivan University is Brown Mackie College-Louisville (4.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,120 students | 4.00 Mi3605 Fern Valley Road
Louisville,  KY  40219
- 879 students | 4.60 Mi1031 Zorn Avenue , Suite 400
Louisville,  KY  40207
- 13,550 students | 5.00 Mi109 E Broadway
Louisville,  KY  40202
- 439 students | 5.80 Mi10180 Linn Station Rd Ste A200
Louisville,  KY  40223
- 65 students | 7.90 Mi3111 Hamburg Pke
Jeffersonville,  IN  47130
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.