- Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students. The institution offers career-focused curricula with increasing rigor from the certificate through diploma, associate, bachelor`s, master`s and doctoral degree levels. Throughout those curricula, the university seeks to promote the development of critical thinking, effective verbal and written communication, computer literacy, and teamwork as well as an appreciation for life-long learning, cultural diversity and the expression of professionalism in all activities. At the graduate level, the university also seeks to promote a culture of research.
- Enrollment: 2,541 students
- Private-state tuition: $13,500
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 44%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Sullivan University ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Kentucky for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://pages.sullivan.edu/programsuccess/
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Sullivan University cost?
Sullivan University's private state tuition is approximately $13,500.
What schools are Sullivan University often compared to?
Sullivan Universityis often viewed alongside schools like Jefferson Community and Technical College by visitors of our site.
What is Sullivan University's ranking?
Sullivan University ranks among the top 20% of community college in Kentucky for: Diversity in US community colleges and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).