Alexandria Technical & Community College
- Alexandria Technical & Community College is a two year comprehensive college located in West Central Minnesota. The college provides a hands on learning environment with real life applications integrated into the classroom. Job placement is greater than 98%.
Upcoming Events and News:
- The teacher population of 96 teachers has declined by 33% over five years.
|Alexandria Technical & Community College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||96 staff||51 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,928 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,567 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,361 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,000||$35,800|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Business Professionals of America, Collegiate DECA, Diesel Club, Early Childhood Education, Law Enforcement Club, Phi Theta Kappa, SkillsUSA, Student Ambassadors, Student Senate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Sports, Trap Shooting
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Approximately 3900 students attend the college annually in person or as online students. The flexibility of choices, both on site and online, allow students to match their lifestyle with the requirements of their chosen degree. Strong business and industry partnerships support internships and pathways to gainful employment. Current equipment, excellent instructors, and defined transfer pathways make Alexandria Technical and Community Collage a first choice for students across the state. ATCC is positioned a a leader among two year colleges for student success
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,216 students | 45.10 Mi1414 College Way
Fergus Falls,  MN  56537
- 3,753 students | 52.70 Mi2101 15th Ave NW
Willmar,  MN  56201
- 218 students | 59.40 Mi1201 2nd Street South
Waite Park,  MN  56387
- 5,395 students | 60.50 Mi226 Park Avenue South
Saint Cloud,  MN  56301
- 4,924 students | 61.20 Mi1540 Northway Drive
Saint Cloud,  MN  56303
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.