Alexandria Technical & Community College
Alexandria Technical & Community College Photo #8 - Cybersecurity, Virtualization, & Networking and Computer Information Systems
- Alexandria Technical & Community College is a two year comprehensive college located in West Central Minnesota. The college provides a hands on learning environment with real life applications integrated into the classroom. Job placement is 98%.
- The teacher population of 95 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Alexandria Technical & Community College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||95 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,811 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,371 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,440 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,000||$35,400|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Collegiate DECA, Diesel Club, Early Childhood Education, Law Enforcement Club, Phi Theta Kappa, SkillsUSA, Student Ambassadors, Student Senate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Sports, Trap Shooting
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Approximately 3800 students attend the college annually in person or as online students. The flexibility of choices, both on site and online, allow students to match their lifestyle with the requirements of their chosen degree. Strong business and industry partnerships support internships and pathways to gainful employment. Current equipment, excellent instructors, and defined transfer pathways make Alexandria Technical & Community College a first choice for students across the state. ATCC is positioned as a leader among two year colleges for student success.
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Alexandria Technical & Community College is Minnesota State Community and Technical College (45.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,216 students | 45.10 Mi1414 College Way
Fergus Falls,  MN  56537
- 3,753 students | 52.70 Mi2101 15th Ave NW
Willmar,  MN  56201
- 218 students | 59.40 Mi1201 2nd Street South
Waite Park,  MN  56387
- 5,395 students | 60.50 Mi226 Park Avenue South
Saint Cloud,  MN  56301
- 4,924 students | 61.20 Mi1540 Northway Drive
Saint Cloud,  MN  56303
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.