Minnesota State Community and Technical College
Tel: (877) 450-3322
- At Minnesota State Community and Technical College, you can choose from four unique campus experiences, flexible scheduling options and an array of student life activities including athletics and fine arts.
- The teacher population of 515 teachers has grown by 164% over five years.
|Minnesota State Community and Technical College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||515 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,222 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,219 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,867 students||534 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||124|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,100||$35,400|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Riflery, Softball, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||36 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Architectural Technology Student Association, Associate Degree Nursing Organization, Auto Tech Club, Business Professionals of America, Campus Crusade for Christ, Christian Bible Fellowship, College Ambassadors, Construction Management Student Organization, Cosmetology Club, Criminal Justice Association, Dental Assisting organization, Diesel Club, Electrical Line Workers Organization, EquiUs Equine Club, F2CO Chemistry, Gaming and Robotics, Gaming Club, Mu Alpha Theta, Multicultural Student Association, Phi Theta Kappa (national honor society), PowerSports Club, SkillsUSA, Student American Dental Hygienists' Association, Student Government Association, Student Human Resources Organization, Student Nursing Organization, Technology
Arts and Music Programs:
Chamber Chorale, Concert Band, Concert Choir, Jazz Band and theatre, Voice Ensemble
Recreational Athletic Programs:
flag football, Intramural sports can include basketball, soccer and bowling., volleyball
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Minnesota State Community and Technical College, you can choose from four unique campus experiences, flexible scheduling options and an array of student life activities including athletics and fine arts. We offer more than 80 career and technical programs and also serve as the top transfer institution for students attending Minnesota State University Moorhead, North Dakota State University, University of North Dakota and Concordia College.
- At M State, students benefit from extensive online options, quality instruction from highly credentialed instructors and personalized small class sizes. More than 20 of our programs can be completed online. Campuses are located in Detroit Lakes, Fergus Falls, Moorhead and Wadena.
- Our unique programs include Autism Spectrum Disorder, Cardiovascular Technology - Invasive, Child and Adolescent Therapeutic Behavioral Health, Cosmetology, Cybersecurity, Database Administration, Dental Assisting and Hygiene, Digital Marketing, Electrical Lineworker, Electrical Technology, Medical Assistant, Medical Laboratory Technology, Music, Nursing, Phlebotomy Technician, PowerSports Technology, Purchasing and Inventory Management, Radiologic Technology, Social Media Management, Sport Management, Surgical Technology, and Theatre and Visual Arts.
- Transfer pathways include accounting, art, biology, business, political science, psychology and theatre arts.
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Minnesota State Community and Technical College is North Dakota State College of Science (24.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,033 students | 24.40 Mi800 N 6th St
Wahpeton,  ND  58076
(701) 671-2403 24.403,033
- n/a students | 39.10 Mi900 hwy 34 e
Detroit Lakes,  MN  56501
(218) 846-7444 39.10n/a
- 3,640 students | 45.10 Mi1601 Jefferson Streeet
Alexandria,  MN  56308
(320) 762-0221 45.103,640
- 793 students | 52.70 Mi4012 19th Avenue SW
Fargo,  ND  58103
(701) 277-3889 52.70793
- 5,331 students | 89.90 Mi501 West College Drive
Brainerd,  MN  56401
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.