Wood Tobe-Coburn School
- Wood Tob?-Coburn School, located in New York, NY, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Fashion, Technology, and Health Care so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. Wood Tob?-Coburn graduates know the exhilaration of being first.
Wood Tobe-Coburn School serves 411 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 46:1 is higher than the state community college average of 10:1.
Minority enrollment is 97% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the state average of 57%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 411 students
- Private-state tuition: $16,820
- Acceptance Rate: 92%
- Student:teacher ratio: 46:1
- Minority enrollment: 97%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Wood Tobe-Coburn School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Wood Tobe-Coburn School
(NY) Community College Avg.
Less than 2 yrs
At least 2 but less than 4 years
Private, for profit
The student population of Wood Tobe-Coburn School has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 46:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Wood Tobe-Coburn School diversity score of 0.56 is less than the state average of 0.72. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $16,820 is more than the state average of $16,274. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Wood Tob?-Coburn graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. Armed with the real world skills they need to get the job done, our graduates are working in some of the biggest and smallest companies around New York City. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Wood Tob?-Coburn. The spirit of dedication encompasses everyone at Wood Tob?-Coburn. We are committed to your success and aspire to help you reach your ultimate career goals. Along with academic credentials, our faculty brings industry knowledge to the classroom, helping ground theory with real world reality. Wood Tob?-Coburn School's programs are registered by the New York State Education Department, Board of Regents, Division of College and University Evaluation, Cultural Education Center. The Wood Tob?-Coburn Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Wood Tobe-Coburn School cost?
Wood Tobe-Coburn School's private state tuition is approximately $16,820.
What is the acceptance rate of Wood Tobe-Coburn School?
The acceptance rate of Wood Tobe-Coburn School is 92%, which is higher than the state average of 72%.
What is Wood Tobe-Coburn School's ranking?
Wood Tobe-Coburn School ranks among the top 20% of community college in New York for: Average community college minority breakdown and Highest completion rates.
Learn about the lucrative career opportunities in nano-technology and how you can begin your training right at community college.
The Top Challenges for Non-Traditional Students in Community College
If you are starting community college as an adult, there are certain challenges you can expect to face. Understanding and anticipating those challenges will help you to face them head-on with the greatest chance for success.
January 17, 2023ChatGPT: A Powerful Tool With Many Uses
When your database is the entire Internet, you can answer just about any question lightning-fast. Here are some suggestions for using ChatGTP in your college studies.