Wood Tobe-Coburn School
- Wood Tob?-Coburn School, located in New York, NY, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Fashion, Technology, and Health Care so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. Wood Tob?-Coburn graduates know the exhilaration of being first.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Wood Tobe-Coburn School||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||411 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||411 students||1,163 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,900||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Wood Tob?-Coburn graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. Armed with the real world skills they need to get the job done, our graduates are working in some of the biggest and smallest companies around New York City. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Wood Tob?-Coburn. The spirit of dedication encompasses everyone at Wood Tob?-Coburn. We are committed to your success and aspire to help you reach your ultimate career goals. Along with academic credentials, our faculty brings industry knowledge to the classroom, helping ground theory with real world reality. Wood Tob?-Coburn School's programs are registered by the New York State Education Department, Board of Regents, Division of College and University Evaluation, Cultural Education Center. The Wood Tob?-Coburn Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- The nearest community college to Wood Tobe-Coburn School is Berkeley College-New York (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,525 students | 0.20 Mi3 East 43 Street
New York,  NY  10017
- 253 students | 0.50 Mi120 Madison Ave
New York,  NY  10016
- 9,764 students | 0.70 Mi227 W 27th St
New York,  NY  10001
- 278 students | 0.70 Mi766 The Avenue of the Americas 4th Floor
New York,  NY  10001
- 707 students | 0.90 Mi254 W 54th St
New York,  NY  10019
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.