Wood Tobe-Coburn School
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (212) 686-9040
- Wood Tob?-Coburn School, located in New York, NY, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Fashion, Technology, and Health Care so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. Wood Tob?-Coburn graduates know the exhilaration of being first.
The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 25% over five years.
|Wood Tobe-Coburn School||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||158 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Wood Tob?-Coburn graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. Armed with the real world skills they need to get the job done, our graduates are working in some of the biggest and smallest companies around New York City. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Wood Tob?-Coburn. The spirit of dedication encompasses everyone at Wood Tob?-Coburn. We are committed to your success and aspire to help you reach your ultimate career goals. Along with academic credentials, our faculty brings industry knowledge to the classroom, helping ground theory with real world reality. Wood Tob?-Coburn School's programs are registered by the New York State Education Department, Board of Regents, Division of College and University Evaluation, Cultural Education Center. The Wood Tob?-Coburn Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
The nearest community college to Wood Tobe-Coburn School is Berkeley College-New York (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,954 students | 0.20 Mi3 East 43 Street
New York, NY 10017
(212) 986-4343 0.202,954
- 955 students | 0.20 Mi50 West 40th Street
New York, NY 10018
(646) 313-8000 0.20955
- 490 students | 0.40 Mi500 7th Ave
New York, NY 10018
(212) 349-4330 0.40490
- 276 students | 0.50 Mi120 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10016
(212) 686-9244 0.50276
- 8,726 students | 0.80 Mi227 W 27th St
New York, NY 10001
(212) 217-7999 0.808,726
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.