Wood Tobe-Coburn School
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (212) 686-9040
- Wood Tob?-Coburn School, located in New York, NY, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Fashion, Technology, and Health Care so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. Wood Tob?-Coburn graduates know the exhilaration of being first.
The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Wood Tobe-Coburn School||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||88 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Wood Tob?-Coburn graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. Armed with the real world skills they need to get the job done, our graduates are working in some of the biggest and smallest companies around New York City. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Wood Tob?-Coburn. The spirit of dedication encompasses everyone at Wood Tob?-Coburn. We are committed to your success and aspire to help you reach your ultimate career goals. Along with academic credentials, our faculty brings industry knowledge to the classroom, helping ground theory with real world reality. Wood Tob?-Coburn School's programs are registered by the New York State Education Department, Board of Regents, Division of College and University Evaluation, Cultural Education Center. The Wood Tob?-Coburn Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
The nearest community college to Wood Tobe-Coburn School is Berkeley College-New York (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,696 students | 0.20 Mi3 East 43 Street
New York,  NY  10017
(212) 986-4343 0.203,696
- 955 students | 0.20 Mi50 West 40th Street
New York,  NY  10018
(646) 313-8000 0.20955
- 490 students | 0.40 Mi500 7th Ave
New York,  NY  10018
(212) 349-4330 0.40490
- 270 students | 0.50 Mi120 Madison Ave
New York,  NY  10016
(212) 686-9244 0.50270
- 8,767 students | 0.80 Mi227 W 27th St
New York,  NY  10001
(212) 217-7999 0.808,767
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.