Wood Tobe-Coburn School
- Wood Tob?-Coburn School, located in New York, NY, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Fashion, Technology, and Health Care so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services. Wood Tob?-Coburn graduates know the exhilaration of being first.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 25% over five years.
|Wood Tobe-Coburn School||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||9 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||411 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||411 students||1,163 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,900||$35,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Wood Tob?-Coburn graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. Armed with the real world skills they need to get the job done, our graduates are working in some of the biggest and smallest companies around New York City. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Wood Tob?-Coburn. The spirit of dedication encompasses everyone at Wood Tob?-Coburn. We are committed to your success and aspire to help you reach your ultimate career goals. Along with academic credentials, our faculty brings industry knowledge to the classroom, helping ground theory with real world reality. Wood Tob?-Coburn School's programs are registered by the New York State Education Department, Board of Regents, Division of College and University Evaluation, Cultural Education Center. The Wood Tob?-Coburn Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- The nearest community college to Wood Tobe-Coburn School is Berkeley College-New York (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,525 students | 0.20 Mi3 East 43 Street
New York,  NY  10017
- 253 students | 0.50 Mi120 Madison Ave
New York,  NY  10016
- 9,764 students | 0.70 Mi227 W 27th St
New York,  NY  10001
- 278 students | 0.70 Mi766 The Avenue of the Americas 4th Floor
New York,  NY  10001
- 707 students | 0.90 Mi254 W 54th St
New York,  NY  10019
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.