Globe Institute of Technology
- The mission of Globe Institute of Technology is to provide an education to students from diverse backgrounds, including those who have traditionally been underrepresented in higher education and to prepare students with market-ready skills necessary for successful career entry, development and advancement.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Globe Institute of Technology||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||490 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||469 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||21 students||538 students|
|% Non Resident races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,500||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Globe Institute of Technology is an accredited, specialized institution of higher education offering baccalaureate, associate, and certificate programs in business and information technology. With a 1-to-10 Faculty-to-student ratio, our small college environment with large college resources in the heart of New York City's TriBeCa provides a challenging and broad based education. Globe also provides dorms and many social activities for our students. Globe offers you the choice of Bachelor and Associate degrees with over 120 different subjects in fields like Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Sports Management, Medical Management, Paralegal, Information Technology, and Computer Programming. We offer a special 5-year CPA program. Globe is also the only college on the east coast offering a Bachelor's degree in Video Game Development. Globe Institute of Technology is accredited by the New York State Board of Regents and the Commissioner of Education.
- The nearest community college to Globe Institute of Technology is Tri-State College Of Acupuncture (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 110 students | 0.00 Mi80 Eighth Ave Rm 400
New York,  NY  10011
- 545 students | 0.20 Mi11 Park Place 4th Floor
New York,  NY  10007
- 26,606 students | 0.40 Mi199 Chambers St
New York,  NY  10007
- n/a students | 0.60 Mi408 Broadway 2nd Floor
New York,  NY  10013
- 16,967 students | 1.60 Mi300 Jay St
Brooklyn,  NY  11201
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.