Winner Institute of Arts & Sciences
- Located in a quiet, relaxed setting between Pittsburgh and Erie, with modern facilities and commercial training labs. Programs are 12 months in-house and 3 month off-site externships worked among top job demand areas according to US Bureau of Labor Statistics. Small lab classes with practical technical education taught in accordance with industry standards, career focused and skill specific.
|Winner Institute of Arts & Sciences||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Winner Institute of Arts & Sciences is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Shenango (0.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 539 students | 0.10 Mi147 Shenango Avenue
Sharon,  PA  16146
- 157 students | 0.30 Mi200 Sterling Ave
Sharon,  PA  16146
- 118 students | 10.10 Mi3487 Belmont Ave
Youngstown,  OH  44505
- 825 students | 10.20 Mi4177 Pulaksi Road
New Castle,  PA  16101
- 164 students | 11.60 Mi2076 Youngstown Warren Rd
Niles,  OH  44446
Today’s cosmetology programs have a new face that includes business training. Learn about the future of cosmetology programs at community colleges.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.