Winner Institute of Arts & Sciences
- Located in a quiet, relaxed setting between Pittsburgh and Erie, with modern facilities and commercial training labs. Programs are 12 months in-house and 3 month off-site externships worked among top job demand areas according to US Bureau of Labor Statistics. Small lab classes with practical technical education taught in accordance with industry standards, career focused and skill specific.
|Winner Institute of Arts & Sciences||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Winner Institute of Arts & Sciences is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Shenango (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 539 students | 0.70 Mi147 Shenango Avenue
Sharon,  PA  16146
- 157 students | 0.90 Mi200 Sterling Ave
Sharon,  PA  16146
- 118 students | 10.80 Mi3487 Belmont Ave
Youngstown,  OH  44505
- 164 students | 12.30 Mi2076 Youngstown Warren Rd
Niles,  OH  44446
- 192 students | 15.00 Mi3200 Ridge Road
Warren,  OH  44484
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.