ETI Technical College
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 6% over five years.
|ETI Technical College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||164 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||108 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||56 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,800||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ETI Technical College of Cleveland was established as a Technical Institute Division of the National Radio School in January of 1961 and in 1965 began offering the Associate Degree of Applied Science in Electronic Engineering Technology: Students attending ETI Technical College of Cleveland (now known as Bryant & Stratton) can now obtain their Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology. From 1989 until 1992 ETI Technical College of Niles continued to operate as a branch, offering programs in Electronic Engineering Technology, Legal Assisting, Automated Office Technology, Electronic Technology, Medical Assistant and Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. In October 1992 the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology and the Department of Education officially recognized ETI Technical College of Niles as a free standing institution. In 1994 the college began operating under the ownership of ETI Training Center, Incorporated. The college offers degrees in Electronics Engineering, Web Design, Informaiton Management Specialist, Accounting, Medical Assistant, Medical Secretary, Legal Assistant and Information Technology. Diplomas are offered in Practical Nursing, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Heating,Computer Electronic Technology, Information Management Specialist, Combination Welding and Fitting and Medical Assistant. The college is accreditated by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges and approved by State Board of Career Colleges and Schools.In 2009 ETI received approval from the Ohio Board of Nursing to offer the Practical Nursing program and in 2010 we received a full-five year approval from the Ohio Board of Nursing for the Practical Nursing Program. In 2013 ETI began the Combination Welding and Fitting program. In 2016 ETI starting the Facilities Maintenance Technician program.
- Classes begin Jan, May and September,
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify and Placement Assistance is available to those who qualify.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 192 students | 3.50 Mi3200 Ridge Road
Warren,  OH  44484
- 118 students | 4.20 Mi3487 Belmont Ave
Youngstown,  OH  44505
- 2,799 students | 8.70 Mi4314 Mahoning Ave N.W.
Warren,  OH  44483
- 157 students | 11.50 Mi200 Sterling Ave
Sharon,  PA  16146
- n/a students | 11.60 Mi32 W. State St.
Sharon,  PA  16146
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.