ETI Technical College
The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ETI Technical College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ETI Technical College of Cleveland was established as a Technical Institute Division of the National Radio School in January of 1961 and in 1965 began offering the Associate Degree of Applied Science in Electronic Engineering Technology: Students attending ETI Technical College of Cleveland (now known as Bryant & Stratton) can now obtain their Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology. From 1989 until 1992 ETI Technical College of Niles continued to operate as a branch, offering programs in Electronic Engineering Technology, Legal Assisting, Automated Office Technology, Electronic Technology, Medical Assistant and Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. In October 1992 the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology and the Department of Education officially recognized ETI Technical College of Niles as a free standing institution. In 1994 the college began operating under the ownership of ETI Training Center, Incorporated. The college offers degrees in Electronics Engineering, Web Design, Informaiton Management Specialist, Accounting, Medical Assistant, Medical Secretary, Legal Assistant and Information Technology. Diplomas are offered in Practical Nursing, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Heating,Computer Electronic Technology, Information Management Specialist, Combination Welding and Fitting and Medical Assistant. The college is accreditated by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges and approved by State Board of Career Colleges and Schools.In 2009 ETI received approval from the Ohio Board of Nursing to offer the Practical Nursing program and in 2010 we received a full-five year approval from the Ohio Board of Nursing for the Practical Nursing Program. In 2013 ETI began the Combination Welding and Fitting program. In 2016 ETI starting the Facilities Maintenance Technician program.
- Classes begin Jan, May and September,
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify and Placement Assistance is available to those who qualify.
The nearest community college to ETI Technical College is Trumbull Business College (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 192 students | 3.50 Mi3200 Ridge Road
Warren, OH 44484
(330) 369-3200 3.50192
- 118 students | 4.30 Mi3487 Belmont Ave
Youngstown, OH 44505
(330) 759-0205 4.30118
- 2,244 students | 8.90 Mi4314 Mahoning Ave N.W.
Warren, OH 44483
(330) 847-0571 8.902,244
- 168 students | 11.40 Mi200 Sterling Ave
Sharon, PA 16146
(724) 983-0700 11.40168
- 419 students | 11.60 Mi147 Shenango Avenue
Sharon, PA 16146
(724) 983-2803 11.60419
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.