- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National College-Youngstown||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||118 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||82 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||36 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,200||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National College-Youngstown is ETI Technical College (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 164 students | 4.20 Mi2076 Youngstown Warren Rd
Niles,  OH  44446
- 192 students | 7.60 Mi3200 Ridge Road
Warren,  OH  44484
- 825 students | 9.60 Mi4177 Pulaksi Road
New Castle,  PA  16101
- 157 students | 10.00 Mi200 Sterling Ave
Sharon,  PA  16146
- n/a students | 10.10 Mi32 W. State St.
Sharon,  PA  16146
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.