- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National College-Youngstown||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||118 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||82 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||36 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,200||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National College-Youngstown is ETI Technical College (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 164 students | 4.20 Mi2076 Youngstown Warren Rd
Niles,  OH  44446
- 192 students | 7.60 Mi3200 Ridge Road
Warren,  OH  44484
- 825 students | 9.60 Mi4177 Pulaksi Road
New Castle,  PA  16101
- 157 students | 10.00 Mi200 Sterling Ave
Sharon,  PA  16146
- n/a students | 10.10 Mi32 W. State St.
Sharon,  PA  16146
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.