- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National College-Youngstown||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||118 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||82 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||36 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,200||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National College-Youngstown is ETI Technical College (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 164 students | 4.20 Mi2076 Youngstown Warren Rd
Niles,  OH  44446
- 192 students | 7.60 Mi3200 Ridge Road
Warren,  OH  44484
- 825 students | 9.60 Mi4177 Pulaksi Road
New Castle,  PA  16101
- 157 students | 10.00 Mi200 Sterling Ave
Sharon,  PA  16146
- n/a students | 10.10 Mi32 W. State St.
Sharon,  PA  16146
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.