- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National College-Youngstown||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||118 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||82 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||36 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,200||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National College-Youngstown is ETI Technical College (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 164 students | 4.20 Mi2076 Youngstown Warren Rd
Niles,  OH  44446
- 192 students | 7.60 Mi3200 Ridge Road
Warren,  OH  44484
- 825 students | 9.60 Mi4177 Pulaksi Road
New Castle,  PA  16101
- 157 students | 10.00 Mi200 Sterling Ave
Sharon,  PA  16146
- n/a students | 10.10 Mi32 W. State St.
Sharon,  PA  16146
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.