- Triangle Tech schools are located throughout Western Pennsylvania in five easily accessible communities (Pittsburgh, Erie, Greensburg, DuBois, Sunbury and Bethlehem). Each school is staffed with experienced, full-time professional instructors and is equipped with the latest in educational technology. Every program we offer provides you the opportunity to get extensive hands-on experience as well as classroom instruction.
Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg serves 127 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is lower than the state community college average of 11:1.
Minority enrollment is 12% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the state average of 39%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 127 students
- Private-state tuition: $16,500
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 12%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 50% over five years.
Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg
(PA) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has decreased from 6:1 over five years.
The Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg diversity score of 0.22 is less than the state average of 0.59. The school's diversity has grown by 171% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $16,500 is less than the state average of $17,669. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Our Greensburg school is located in downtown Greensburg. The school's administrative offices, CADD department and Maintenance Electricity department are housed in this facility, which occupies a total of approximately 18,500 square feet of comfortable, air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories and shops. The RHVAC department is located at 600 Blank School Road, approximately 2 miles north of downtown. This facility occupies approximately 16,300 square feet. Parking is available in the student parking lot. Classrooms accommodate from 15 to 30 students, labs and shops are generally limited to a maximum of 20 students. Triangle Tech AST Degree programs Offered in Greensburg are Architectural Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Mechanical Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Maintenance Electricity & Construction Technology, Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Technology and Carpentry and Construction Technology. Triangle Tech Diploma programs Offered in Greensburg includes Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Mechanic and Residential and Light Commercial Electricity. Triangle Tech is accredited by the Accrediting commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology and is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools, Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg cost?
Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg's private state tuition is approximately $16,500.
What is the acceptance rate of Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg?
The acceptance rate of Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 84%.
What is Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg's ranking?
Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg ranks among the top 20% of community college in Pennsylvania for: Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation) and Highest completion rates.
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.