Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg
Tel: (724) 832-1050
- Triangle Tech schools are located throughout Western Pennsylvania in five easily accessible communities (Pittsburgh, Erie, Greensburg, DuBois, Sunbury and Bethlehem). Each school is staffed with experienced, full-time professional instructors and is equipped with the latest in educational technology. Every program we offer provides you the opportunity to get extensive hands-on experience as well as classroom instruction.
Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg places among the top 20% of community colleges in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||25 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Our Greensburg school is located in downtown Greensburg. The school's administrative offices, CADD department and Maintenance Electricity department are housed in this facility, which occupies a total of approximately 18,500 square feet of comfortable, air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories and shops. The RHVAC department is located at 600 Blank School Road, approximately 2 miles north of downtown. This facility occupies approximately 16,300 square feet. Parking is available in the student parking lot. Classrooms accommodate from 15 to 30 students, labs and shops are generally limited to a maximum of 20 students. Triangle Tech AST Degree programs Offered in Greensburg are Architectural Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Mechanical Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Maintenance Electricity & Construction Technology, Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Technology and Carpentry and Construction Technology. Triangle Tech Diploma programs Offered in Greensburg includes Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Mechanic and Residential and Light Commercial Electricity. Triangle Tech is accredited by the Accrediting commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology and is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools, Pennsylvania Department of Education.
The nearest community college to Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg is Westmoreland County Community College (4.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,638 students | 4.90 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
(724) 925-4000 4.905,638
- 906 students | 19.20 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
(724) 459-9500 19.20906
- 382 students | 20.70 Mi5 Allegheny County Airport
West Mifflin,  PA  15122
(412) 346-2100 20.70382
- 267 students | 20.90 Mi130 7th St
Monessen,  PA  15062
(724) 684-3684 20.90267
- 120 students | 21.40 Mi179 Hillcrest Shopping Center
Lower Burrell,  PA  15068
(724) 337-1000 21.40120
Learn about the steps you need to take to successfully transfer from a community college to a 4-year institution.
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
Many people view college campuses as bastions of free speech, but recent actions taken by some institutions of higher learning indicate that this may not always be the case.