Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg
- Triangle Tech schools are located throughout Western Pennsylvania in five easily accessible communities (Pittsburgh, Erie, Greensburg, DuBois, Sunbury and Bethlehem). Each school is staffed with experienced, full-time professional instructors and is equipped with the latest in educational technology. Every program we offer provides you the opportunity to get extensive hands-on experience as well as classroom instruction.
Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg places among the top 20% of community colleges in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||186 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||186 students||372 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,300||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Our Greensburg school is located in downtown Greensburg. The school's administrative offices, CADD department and Maintenance Electricity department are housed in this facility, which occupies a total of approximately 18,500 square feet of comfortable, air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories and shops. The RHVAC department is located at 600 Blank School Road, approximately 2 miles north of downtown. This facility occupies approximately 16,300 square feet. Parking is available in the student parking lot. Classrooms accommodate from 15 to 30 students, labs and shops are generally limited to a maximum of 20 students. Triangle Tech AST Degree programs Offered in Greensburg are Architectural Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Mechanical Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Maintenance Electricity & Construction Technology, Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Technology and Carpentry and Construction Technology. Triangle Tech Diploma programs Offered in Greensburg includes Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Mechanic and Residential and Light Commercial Electricity. Triangle Tech is accredited by the Accrediting commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology and is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools, Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- The nearest community college to Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg is Westmoreland County Community College (4.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,638 students | 4.90 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
- 906 students | 19.30 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
- 267 students | 20.80 Mi130 7th St
Monessen,  PA  15062
- 382 students | 21.10 Mi5 Allegheny County Airport
West Mifflin,  PA  15122
- 120 students | 21.70 Mi179 Hillcrest Shopping Center
Lower Burrell,  PA  15068
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.