Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg
- Triangle Tech schools are located throughout Western Pennsylvania in five easily accessible communities (Pittsburgh, Erie, Greensburg, DuBois, Sunbury and Bethlehem). Each school is staffed with experienced, full-time professional instructors and is equipped with the latest in educational technology. Every program we offer provides you the opportunity to get extensive hands-on experience as well as classroom instruction.
Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg places among the top 20% of community colleges in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||186 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||186 students||372 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,300||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Our Greensburg school is located in downtown Greensburg. The school's administrative offices, CADD department and Maintenance Electricity department are housed in this facility, which occupies a total of approximately 18,500 square feet of comfortable, air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories and shops. The RHVAC department is located at 600 Blank School Road, approximately 2 miles north of downtown. This facility occupies approximately 16,300 square feet. Parking is available in the student parking lot. Classrooms accommodate from 15 to 30 students, labs and shops are generally limited to a maximum of 20 students. Triangle Tech AST Degree programs Offered in Greensburg are Architectural Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Mechanical Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Maintenance Electricity & Construction Technology, Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Technology and Carpentry and Construction Technology. Triangle Tech Diploma programs Offered in Greensburg includes Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Mechanic and Residential and Light Commercial Electricity. Triangle Tech is accredited by the Accrediting commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology and is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools, Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- The nearest community college to Triangle Tech Inc-Greensburg is Westmoreland County Community College (4.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,638 students | 4.90 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
- 906 students | 19.20 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
- 382 students | 20.70 Mi5 Allegheny County Airport
West Mifflin,  PA  15122
- 267 students | 20.90 Mi130 7th St
Monessen,  PA  15062
- 120 students | 21.40 Mi179 Hillcrest Shopping Center
Lower Burrell,  PA  15068
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.