15601 Community Colleges
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 top community college in 15601, Greensburg, Pennsylvania, serving 186 students.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 25:1.
15601, PA Community Colleges (2020-21)
- College Location Students
- 222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA 15601
Even more midnight classes are launching at community college campuses across the country this year, in hopes of working around the demanding schedules of their students.
Short-Term Commitment – Long-Term Benefits: Three Study-Abroad Options for Community College Students
While study abroad has long been considered an option only for students at four-year colleges and universities, there are actually many options for community college students who would like to experience studying in another country.
What is the latest on four-year degree programs at community colleges? We look at some of the states entering into this relatively new frontier, and why some are having a tough time selling the idea.