Sanford-Brown College-Fenton (Closed 2015)
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Fenton||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||15 students||1,126 students|
|# Full-Time Students||13 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2 students||612 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,600||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||95%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$19,785||$12,204|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$6,625||$6,000|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Founded in 1866, Sanford-Brown College in Fenton, Missouri is a private, career-oriented college offering focused, quality bachelor's, specialized associate, diploma and certificate programs in the information technology, business and healthcare fields. At Sanford-Brown, you can customize your skills rapidly and successfully to the specific needs of a future work setting. Unlike traditional institutions, we enable adults to complete their programs of study in as little as nine months. Generally, classes start every five weeks, so you can get started quickly with convenient day and evening classes to meet your needs. At Sanford-Brown, your studies focus primarily on the essential concepts and skills most employers look for in entry-level employees. Our goal is to provide you with the practical information and experience you need to get your foot in the door. We avoid requiring you to take courses that are not directly supportive of your employment objective. Technology plays a major role in all the professions for which we train our students. That's why we use industry current tools to help deliver your education more effectively. During the hands-on component you will use industry-oriented equipment to gain experience applying your knowledge.
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Fenton is St Louis College of Health Careers-Fenton (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 406 students | 1.30 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 11,439 students | 4.10 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
- 225 students | 6.30 Mi964 South Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 1,530 students | 10.00 Mi2645 Generations Dr
Wildwood,  MO  63040
- 415 students | 12.30 Mi940 Westport Plaza
Saint Louis,  MO  63146
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.