Sanford-Brown College-Fenton (Closed 2015)
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Fenton||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||15 students||1,126 students|
|# Full-Time Students||13 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2 students||612 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,600||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||95%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$19,785||$12,204|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$6,625||$6,000|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Founded in 1866, Sanford-Brown College in Fenton, Missouri is a private, career-oriented college offering focused, quality bachelor's, specialized associate, diploma and certificate programs in the information technology, business and healthcare fields. At Sanford-Brown, you can customize your skills rapidly and successfully to the specific needs of a future work setting. Unlike traditional institutions, we enable adults to complete their programs of study in as little as nine months. Generally, classes start every five weeks, so you can get started quickly with convenient day and evening classes to meet your needs. At Sanford-Brown, your studies focus primarily on the essential concepts and skills most employers look for in entry-level employees. Our goal is to provide you with the practical information and experience you need to get your foot in the door. We avoid requiring you to take courses that are not directly supportive of your employment objective. Technology plays a major role in all the professions for which we train our students. That's why we use industry current tools to help deliver your education more effectively. During the hands-on component you will use industry-oriented equipment to gain experience applying your knowledge.
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Fenton is Midwest Institute (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 225 students | 1.40 Mi964 South Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
(314) 344-4440 1.40225
- 406 students | 1.40 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
(636) 529-0000 1.40406
- 11,439 students | 4.30 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
(314) 984-7500 4.3011,439
- 1,530 students | 9.90 Mi2645 Generations Dr
Wildwood,  MO  63040
(636) 422-2000 9.901,530
- 415 students | 12.30 Mi940 Westport Plaza
Saint Louis,  MO  63146
(314) 434-2212 12.30415
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.