Sanford-Brown College-Fenton (Closed 2015)
The teacher population of 3 teachers has declined by 92% over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Fenton||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||62 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||95%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$19,785||$12,204|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,625||$6,000|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Founded in 1866, Sanford-Brown College in Fenton, Missouri is a private, career-oriented college offering focused, quality bachelor's, specialized associate, diploma and certificate programs in the information technology, business and healthcare fields. At Sanford-Brown, you can customize your skills rapidly and successfully to the specific needs of a future work setting. Unlike traditional institutions, we enable adults to complete their programs of study in as little as nine months. Generally, classes start every five weeks, so you can get started quickly with convenient day and evening classes to meet your needs. At Sanford-Brown, your studies focus primarily on the essential concepts and skills most employers look for in entry-level employees. Our goal is to provide you with the practical information and experience you need to get your foot in the door. We avoid requiring you to take courses that are not directly supportive of your employment objective. Technology plays a major role in all the professions for which we train our students. That's why we use industry current tools to help deliver your education more effectively. During the hands-on component you will use industry-oriented equipment to gain experience applying your knowledge.
The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Fenton is Midwest Institute (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 275 students | 1.40 Mi2 Soccer Park Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
(314) 344-4440 1.40275
- 467 students | 1.40 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
(636) 529-0000 1.40467
- 11,439 students | 4.30 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
(314) 984-7500 4.3011,439
- 1,530 students | 9.90 Mi2645 Generations Dr
Wildwood,  MO  63040
(636) 422-2000 9.901,530
- 415 students | 12.30 Mi940 Westport Plaza
Saint Louis,  MO  63146
(314) 434-2212 12.30415
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.