Saint Louis Community College-Wildwood
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Saint Louis Community College-Wildwood||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,530 students||1,126 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,400||$32,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Saint Louis Community College-Wildwood is St Louis College of Health Careers-Fenton (9.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 406 students | 9.90 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 11,439 students | 12.30 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
- 7,153 students | 12.80 Mi4601 Mid Rivers Mall Dr
Saint Peters,  MO  63376
- 225 students | 13.00 Mi964 South Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 415 students | 14.00 Mi940 Westport Plaza
Saint Louis,  MO  63146
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.