Saint Louis Community College-Wildwood
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Saint Louis Community College-Wildwood||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,530 students||1,126 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,400||$32,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Saint Louis Community College-Wildwood is St Louis College of Health Careers-Fenton (9.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 406 students | 9.90 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 11,439 students | 12.30 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
- 7,153 students | 12.80 Mi4601 Mid Rivers Mall Dr
Saint Peters,  MO  63376
- 225 students | 13.00 Mi964 South Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 415 students | 14.00 Mi940 Westport Plaza
Saint Louis,  MO  63146
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.