- Midwest Institute offers career focused curriculum with hands on learning. This environment allows students to gain real world experience. From the first day of class, we will work with you as you experience the different stages of building your career. The needs of future employers is the foundation of this process. Our goal is to provide you with the tools necessary to enter your health care Career as an educated and marketable employee. Midwest Institute seeks students who have a sincere interest in the medical field. Your interest, motivation and commitment are a few of the factors measured when considering your acceptance to a program. Midwest Institute has earned an excellent reputation in the community and a solid job placement record for its students. Let us assist you in choosing the career path that best suits your aspirations and expectations. Our programs include medical assisting, dental assisting, veterinary assisting, pharmacy technician, massage therapy, medical office coding and billing, associate of occupational science degree in medical office assisting, associate of occupational science degree in medical massage science, HVAC technician.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Midwest Institute||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||32 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||11|
|Total Enrollment||225 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||225 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||612 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,500||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||86%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$12,204|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,000||$6,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Midwest Institute is Saint Louis Community College-Meramec (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,439 students | 2.30 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
- 406 students | 5.10 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 415 students | 7.30 Mi940 Westport Plaza
Saint Louis,  MO  63146
- 21,218 students | 7.40 Mi300 South Broadway
Saint Louis,  MO  63102
- 305 students | 8.40 Mi909 South Taylor Avenue
Saint Louis,  MO  63110
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.