- Midwest Institute offers career focused curriculum with hands on learning. This environment allows students to gain real world experience. From the first day of class, we will work with you as you experience the different stages of building your career. The needs of future employers is the foundation of this process. Our goal is to provide you with the tools necessary to enter your health care Career as an educated and marketable employee. Midwest Institute seeks students who have a sincere interest in the medical field. Your interest, motivation and commitment are a few of the factors measured when considering your acceptance to a program. Midwest Institute has earned an excellent reputation in the community and a solid job placement record for its students. Let us assist you in choosing the career path that best suits your aspirations and expectations. Our programs include medical assisting, dental assisting, veterinary assisting, pharmacy technician, massage therapy, medical office coding and billing, associate of occupational science degree in medical office assisting, associate of occupational science degree in medical massage science, HVAC technician.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 21% over five years.
|Midwest Institute||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||32 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||11|
|Total Enrollment||225 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||225 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||612 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,500||$31,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||86%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$12,873|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,000||$6,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,439 students | 2.30 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
- 308 students | 2.70 Mi9811 South Forty Drive
Saint Louis,  MO  63124
- 586 students | 4.40 Mi1405 South Hanley Road
Saint Louis,  MO  63144
- 406 students | 5.10 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 514 students | 5.40 Mi12900 Maurer Industrial Dr
Saint Louis,  MO  63127
August 09, 2018
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
July 16, 2018
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
July 11, 2018
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.