Tel: (314) 344-4440
- Midwest Institute offers career focused curriculum with hands on learning. This environment allows students to gain real world experience. From the first day of class, we will work with you as you experience the different stages of building your career. The needs of future employers is the foundation of this process. Our goal is to provide you with the tools necessary to enter your health care Career as an educated and marketable employee. Midwest Institute seeks students who have a sincere interest in the medical field. Your interest, motivation and commitment are a few of the factors measured when considering your acceptance to a program. Midwest Institute has earned an excellent reputation in the community and a solid job placement record for its students. Let us assist you in choosing the career path that best suits your aspirations and expectations. Our programs include medical assisting, dental assisting, veterinary assisting, pharmacy technician, massage therapy, medical office coding and billing, associate of occupational science degree in medical office assisting, associate of occupational science degree in medical massage science, HVAC technician.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Midwest Institute||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||32 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||11|
|Total Enrollment||225 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||225 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||612 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,500||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||86%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$12,204|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,000||$6,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Midwest Institute is St Louis College of Health Careers-Fenton (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 406 students | 0.50 Mi1297 North Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
(636) 529-0000 0.50406
- 11,439 students | 2.90 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122
(314) 984-7500 2.9011,439
- 1,530 students | 10.30 Mi2645 Generations Dr
Wildwood,  MO  63040
(636) 422-2000 10.301,530
- 415 students | 11.00 Mi940 Westport Plaza
Saint Louis,  MO  63146
(314) 434-2212 11.00415
- 305 students | 12.50 Mi909 South Taylor Avenue
Saint Louis,  MO  63110
(314) 652-0300 12.50305
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.