Tel: (651) 687-9000
- Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for life-long learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community.
|Rasmussen College-Eagan||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$15,500||$10,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$5,587||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas. Rasmussen College specializes in career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential. A Rasmussen College education is personalized, technology-intensive, focused, and innovative. You can graduate in as little as 9-months or earn a two-year degree. Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management. Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA). Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Eagan is Inver Hills Community College (5.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,264 students | 5.60 Mi2500 80th St E
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
(651) 450-3000 5.604,264
- 99 students | 6.60 Mi1600 W. 82nd Street, Suite 100
Bloomington, MN 55431
(952) 851-0066 6.6099
- 763 students | 6.70 Mi1401 W 76 St
Minneapolis, MN 55423
(612) 861-2000 6.70763
- 2,523 students | 7.80 Mi1300 145th Street East
Rosemount, MN 55068
(651) 423-8301 7.802,523
- 9,784 students | 7.80 Mi9700 France Ave S
Bloomington, MN 55431
(952) 358-8200 7.809,784
While community colleges are a very affordable option over four-year universities, some campuses are increasing their tuition either across the board or for popular degree programs.
With a large percentage of community college students needing remedial coursework, educators and policymakers are questioning the causes and solutions to this problem. Gather insight into the issue and how students can better prepare for community college coursework.
Learn about the demand for technicians of alternative fuel automobiles and its future career potential. Start your career as an alternative fuel vehicle technician at your local community college.