Academy College serves 95 students (92% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is lower than the state community college average of 16:1.
Minority enrollment is 64% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is more than the state average of 31%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 95 students
- Private-state tuition: $17,261
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 64%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Academy College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 26% over five years.
(MN) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Academy College has grown by 46% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has decreased from 6:1 over five years.
The Academy College diversity score of 0.78 is more than the state average of 0.50. The school's diversity has grown by 31% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $17,261 is less than the state average of $17,637. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
Tuition amount liste
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- Academy College offers high-quality, in-demand programs for today`s job market. We do more than prepare you for a rewarding career-we enable you to enter your chosen field with confidence and commitment!
- From finding a related position while in school to locating the job of your dreams, Academy College is dedicated to your career! Our experienced Career Services team works with current and graduate students every step of the way.
- As you begin your new journey, we offer a supportive environment every step of the way! From tutoring services to computer user sessions, our team of experts are here to ensure your personal academic success.
- We are proud of our campus community and eager to share it with you! We invite you to stop in and meet one on one with an Admissions Representative, to discuss your personal goals and discover how our college meets both your career plans and your lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Academy College cost?
Academy College's private state tuition is approximately $17,261.
What is the acceptance rate of Academy College?
The acceptance rate of Academy College is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 83%.
What is Academy College's ranking?
Academy College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Minnesota for: Diversity in US community colleges, Average community college minority breakdown, Percent of students receiving financial aid and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
Housing is Down, but California Community College Construction Projects Still Strong
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.