Academy College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Academy College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||149 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||108 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||41 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,100||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Academy College offers high-quality, in-demand programs for today`s job market. We do more than prepare you for a rewarding career-we enable you to enter your chosen field with confidence and commitment!
- From finding a related position while in school to locating the job of your dreams, Academy College is dedicated to your career! Our experienced Career Services team works with current and graduate students every step of the way.
- As you begin your new journey, we offer a supportive environment every step of the way! From tutoring services to computer user sessions, our team of experts are here to ensure your personal academic success.
- We are proud of our campus community and eager to share it with you! We invite you to stop in and meet one on one with an Admissions Representative, to discuss your personal goals and discover how our college meets both your career plans and your lifestyle.
- The nearest community college to Academy College is Minnesota School of Business-Richfield (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 763 students | 1.90 Mi1401 W 76 St
Minneapolis,  MN  55423
- 9,539 students | 4.20 Mi9700 France Ave S
Minneapolis,  MN  55431
- 733 students | 4.90 Mi3500 Federal Dr
Saint Paul,  MN  55122
- 216 students | 7.00 Mi7905 Golden Triangle Drive, Suite 100
Eden Prairie,  MN  55344
- 9,237 students | 7.80 Mi1501 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
Against massive budget cuts, community colleges have been forced to take drastic measures, including cutting entire programs ranging from the culinary arts to athletics.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.