Saint Paul College
- Saint Paul College is a community and technical college located in St. Paul, MN.
- With over 70 career-focused and transfer programs and degrees, at Saint Paul College you can start here and go anywhere.
- Enrollment: 6,656 students
- In-state tuition: $5,198
- Out-state tuition: $5,198
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 20:1
- Minority enrollment: 71%
- Source: Verified school update
Saint Paul College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
African American Association, All Nations Student Association, American Sign Language Interpreters Association, Association of Computing Machinery, Counter Culture Christian Club, El Futuro, Environmental Action Society, Ethiopian Student Association, Kappa Beta Delta, Muslim Student Association, Phi Theta Kappa, PRISM Campus Alliance, Saint Paul College Yoga Association, SkillsUSA, Somali Student Association, Students in Recovery
- Saint Paul College is a student-centered, open access, comprehensive community and technical college within the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System (MnSCU).
- The College provides transfer and occupational programs, workforce training, educational outreach, student development programs and life-long learning opportunities.
- Saint Paul College has been educating people for employment since 1910. Saint Paul College is the oldest of the metro area's public two-year colleges. Recently, it was recognized as one of the top 50 fastest growing public two-year colleges in the nation, and in 2002 was ranked among the top five of Minnesota's community and technical colleges.
- Offering a breadth of liberal arts and technical programs, Saint Paul College continues its long-standing commitment to the people in the community it serves. We are a community and technical college, which means you can choose to pursue an Associate in Arts (AA) Degree and complete the first two years of a bachelor's degree or select one of our many technical programs.
- Technical programs provide hands-on applications in the latest technology or in a time-honored craft. Saint Paul College offers 34 Associate Degree programs including the AA degree; 70 diploma and certificate programs.
- Saint Paul College A Community & Technical College, is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The College also holds program-specific accreditation for severalprogram areas.