- As an urban community college serving primarily the southwest metropolitan region of the Twin Cities, Normandale prepares students for full participation in our diverse communities, creates pathways to other college programs, and builds community connections.
- Enrollment: 9,420 students
- In-state tuition: $5,709
- Out-state tuition: $5,709
- Student:teacher ratio: 21:1
- Minority enrollment: 38%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Normandale Community College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Normandale Community College is an urban two-year college serving primarily the communities of the southwestern metropolitan region of the Twin Cities. Established in 1968, the college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. More than 10,000 students from diverse backgrounds take courses at the college annually. Our career programs prepare students for full employment in fields such as Dental Hygiene, Nursing, Business, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Hospitality Management, Law Enforcement, Dietetics, Computer Technology, Accounting and many other areas. We offer developmental courses designed to improve academic skills required for successful performance in college-level courses. Continuing education and customized training opportunities are provided through a variety of non-credit courses offered through the Normandale Center for Opportunity. Normandale Community College will serve as a regional higher education center, working closely with its communities to meet changing needs through innovative and responsive programs and quality teaching. We will inspire learners to develop skills and interests that will enrich their lives and shape their futures.