Pine Technical & Community College
The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pine Technical & Community College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||73 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pine Technical College, a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System, is located 60 miles north of the Twin Cities in Pine City, Minnesota and awards certificates, diplomas and two-year degrees. Notable programs include gunsmithing, practical nursing, automotive technology, computerized network control/machining (CNC), business administration, early childhood development, American sign Language, and computer science.
The nearest community college to Pine Technical & Community College is Minnesota School of Business-Elk River (44.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 44.70 Mi11500 193rd Ave NW
Elk River,  MN  55330
(763) 367-7000 44.70236
- 239 students | 46.70 Mi3680 Pheasant Ridge Dr NE
Minneapolis,  MN  55449
(763) 225-8000 46.70239
- 1,844 students | 46.80 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka,  MN  55303
(763) 433-1100 46.801,844
- 8,845 students | 48.20 Mi11200 Mississippi Blvd NW
Coon Rapids,  MN  55433
(763) 433-1100 48.208,845
- 2,963 students | 50.90 Mi505 Pine Ridge Drive
Shell Lake,  WI  54871
(715) 468-2815 50.902,963
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.