Pine Technical & Community College
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 5% over five years.
|Pine Technical & Community College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,083 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||325 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||758 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,100||$35,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pine Technical College, a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System, is located 60 miles north of the Twin Cities in Pine City, Minnesota and awards certificates, diplomas and two-year degrees. Notable programs include gunsmithing, practical nursing, automotive technology, computerized network control/machining (CNC), business administration, early childhood development, American sign Language, and computer science.
- The nearest community college to Pine Technical & Community College is Minnesota School of Business-Elk River (44.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 44.70 Mi11500 193rd Ave NW
Elk River,  MN  55330
- 239 students | 46.90 Mi3680 Pheasant Ridge Dr NE
Minneapolis,  MN  55449
- 2,165 students | 47.00 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka,  MN  55303
- 7,877 students | 48.10 Mi11200 Mississippi Blvd. NW
Minneapolis,  MN  55433
- 3,045 students | 51.00 Mi505 Pine Ridge Drive
Shell Lake,  WI  54871
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.