Pine Technical & Community College
The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pine Technical & Community College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||56 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pine Technical College, a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System, is located 60 miles north of the Twin Cities in Pine City, Minnesota and awards certificates, diplomas and two-year degrees. Notable programs include gunsmithing, practical nursing, automotive technology, computerized network control/machining (CNC), business administration, early childhood development, American sign Language, and computer science.
The nearest community college to Pine Technical & Community College is Minnesota School of Business-Elk River (44.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 44.70 Mi11500 193rd Ave NW
Elk River,  MN  55330
(763) 367-7000 44.70236
- 239 students | 46.70 Mi3680 Pheasant Ridge Dr NE
Minneapolis,  MN  55449
(763) 225-8000 46.70239
- 2,165 students | 46.80 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka,  MN  55303
(763) 433-1100 46.802,165
- 7,877 students | 48.20 Mi11200 Mississippi Blvd. NW
Minneapolis,  MN  55433
(763) 433-1100 48.207,877
- 3,045 students | 50.90 Mi505 Pine Ridge Drive
Shell Lake,  WI  54871
(715) 468-2815 50.903,045
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!