Pine Technical & Community College
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 5% over five years.
|Pine Technical & Community College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,083 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||325 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||758 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,100||$35,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pine Technical College, a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System, is located 60 miles north of the Twin Cities in Pine City, Minnesota and awards certificates, diplomas and two-year degrees. Notable programs include gunsmithing, practical nursing, automotive technology, computerized network control/machining (CNC), business administration, early childhood development, American sign Language, and computer science.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 44.70 Mi11500 193rd Ave NW
Elk River,  MN  55330
- 239 students | 46.90 Mi3680 Pheasant Ridge Dr NE
Minneapolis,  MN  55449
- 2,165 students | 47.00 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka,  MN  55303
- 7,877 students | 48.10 Mi11200 Mississippi Blvd. NW
Minneapolis,  MN  55433
- 3,045 students | 51.00 Mi505 Pine Ridge Drive
Shell Lake,  WI  54871
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.