Pine Technical & Community College
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pine Technical & Community College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,083 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||325 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||758 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,100||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pine Technical College, a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System, is located 60 miles north of the Twin Cities in Pine City, Minnesota and awards certificates, diplomas and two-year degrees. Notable programs include gunsmithing, practical nursing, automotive technology, computerized network control/machining (CNC), business administration, early childhood development, American sign Language, and computer science.
- The nearest community college to Pine Technical & Community College is Minnesota School of Business-Elk River (44.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 44.70 Mi11500 193rd Ave NW
Elk River,  MN  55330
- 239 students | 46.90 Mi3680 Pheasant Ridge Dr NE
Minneapolis,  MN  55449
- 2,165 students | 47.00 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka,  MN  55303
- 7,877 students | 48.10 Mi11200 Mississippi Blvd. NW
Minneapolis,  MN  55433
- 3,045 students | 51.00 Mi505 Pine Ridge Drive
Shell Lake,  WI  54871
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.