- Century College is a two-year community and technical college located in White Bear Lake, MN.As one of the largest two-year colleges in Minnesota, we serve over 21,000 credit and non-credit students per year.
- We offer degrees, diplomas, certificates, and courses in general education and transfer, business, human services, health sciences, technology, engineering, applied design, industrial and non-credit workforce training.
- With a variety of student support and student life opportunities, including athletics, student clubs and organizations, campus theatre, Multicultural Center, LGBTQ Center, Veterans Center, and much more, Century College provides a warm, welcoming and vibrant campus community. Hear from students about their Century College experiences.
- As a "community" college, we care about our local communities. We are engaged, connected and a resource within our local communities, including K-12 and workforce/industry partners. Get to know us!
- Century College is your bridge to success!
- Enrollment: 8,203 students
- In-state tuition: $5,359
- Out-state tuition: $5,359
- Student:teacher ratio: 18:1
- Minority enrollment: 40%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Century is a comprehensive, two-year public college that was created in 1996 when the former Lakewood Community College consolidated with Northeast Metro Technical College. A member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system, Century is located in White Bear Lake, Minnesota, on a 170-acre campus that includes a wildlife refuge. Century College is the largest two-year college in the state, serving about 12,000 students per year. Century's enrollment has grown 44 percent over the last four years. Century students earn college credit leading to an associate degree that provides a seamless transfer to four-year Minnesota colleges and universities. Or they enroll in career and technical programs in areas such as computer and information technology, nursing, dental hygiene, emergency medicine, business, automotive technology and heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology. Century has a large English-As-A-Second-Language department that serves students from 44 different countries. A new campus Multicultural Center offers students a central location where they can have their questions answered and establish a social network. Century provides a wide variety of cultural events including concerts, theatrical productions and art shows that are attended by community members. Hundreds of area students from local schools attend Century's award-winning summer academic program called Kaleidescope.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Century College cost?
What sports does Century College offer?
What is Century College's ranking?
View the Century College yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
- Event Date
- Spring Break March 04, 2024 (Monday)
- Spring Break March 05, 2024 (Tuesday)
- Spring Break March 06, 2024 (Wednesday)
- Spring Break March 07, 2024 (Thursday)
- Spring Break March 08, 2024 (Friday)