- Century College is a two-year community and technical college located in White Bear Lake, MN.As one of the largest two-year colleges in Minnesota, we serve over 21,000 credit and non-credit students per year.
- We offer degrees, diplomas, certificates, and courses in general education and transfer, business, human services, health sciences, technology, engineering, applied design, industrial and non-credit workforce training.
- With a variety of student support and student life opportunities, including athletics, student clubs and organizations, campus theatre, Multicultural Center, LGBTQ Center, Veterans Center, and much more, Century College provides a warm, welcoming and vibrant campus community. Hear from students about their Century College experiences.
- As a "community" college, we care about our local communities. We are engaged, connected and a resource within our local communities, including K-12 and workforce/industry partners. Get to know us!Century
- College is your bridge to success!
- The teacher population of 241 teachers has declined by 38% over five years.
|Century College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||241 staff||51 staff|
|Total Enrollment||9,478 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,618 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5,860 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.49||0.45|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,700||$35,800|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Soccer, SoftballBaseball, Soccer,|
- Century is a comprehensive, two-year public college that was created in 1996 when the former Lakewood Community College consolidated with Northeast Metro Technical College. A member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system, Century is located in White Bear Lake, Minnesota, on a 170-acre campus that includes a wildlife refuge. Century College is the largest two-year college in the state, serving about 12,000 students per year. Century's enrollment has grown 44 percent over the last four years. Century students earn college credit leading to an associate degree that provides a seamless transfer to four-year Minnesota colleges and universities. Or they enroll in career and technical programs in areas such as computer and information technology, nursing, dental hygiene, emergency medicine, business, automotive technology and heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology. Century has a large English-As-A-Second-Language department that serves students from 44 different countries. A new campus Multicultural Center offers students a central location where they can have their questions answered and establish a social network. Century provides a wide variety of cultural events including concerts, theatrical productions and art shows that are attended by community members. Hundreds of area students from local schools attend Century's award-winning summer academic program called Kaleidescope.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 776 students | 6.90 Mi8089 Globe Drive
Saint Paul,  MN  55125
- 518 students | 8.50 Mi19 Exchange Street East
Saint Paul,  MN  55101
- 6,740 students | 9.00 Mi235 Marshall Ave
Saint Paul,  MN  55102
- 264 students | 9.20 Mi1550 West Highway 36
Saint Paul,  MN  55113
- 231 students | 9.70 Mi1711 W County Rd B
Saint Paul,  MN  55113