Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly
Top Placements (Pennsylvania)
Listed among the top community colleges in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 59 teachers has declined by 47% over five years.
|Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||59 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||717 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||578 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||139 students||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$54,300||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly is Laurel Business Institute (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 233 students | 0.50 Mi11 East Penn St
Uniontown,  PA  15401
- 104 students | 4.90 MiMount Braddock Road
Mount Braddock,  PA  15465
- 267 students | 20.20 Mi130 7th St
Monessen,  PA  15062
- 373 students | 22.40 Mi148 Willey St
Morgantown,  WV  26505
- 5,638 students | 24.50 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.