Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly
Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly places among the top 20% of community colleges in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 59 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||59 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||717 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||578 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||139 students||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$54,300||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly is Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 104 students | 1.30 MiMount Braddock Road
Mount Braddock,  PA  15465
(724) 437-4600 1.30104
- 233 students | 4.90 Mi11 East Penn St
Uniontown,  PA  15401
(724) 439-4900 4.90233
- 267 students | 19.30 Mi130 7th St
Monessen,  PA  15062
(724) 684-3684 19.30267
- 5,638 students | 20.40 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
(724) 925-4000 20.405,638
- 186 students | 25.30 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
(724) 832-1050 25.30186
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.