Laurel Business Institute
- Laurel Business Institute will strive to provide the highest quality career education and professional certifications for individuals seeking employment in various programs in response to the needs of the regional employer community.
- Enrollment: 238 students
- Private-state tuition: $9,644
- Acceptance Rate: 95%
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 5%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our goal is to provide you with quality career education and to help you develop your talents, skills, and knowledge for a sustainable career in a strong and viable industry. Laurel Business Institute, was established in 1985 in Uniontown, Pennsylvania in order to meet the employment and training needs of the business community. We were originally located on the eighth floor of the what was then the Gallatin Bank building, and it was here that we began growing. We found a new location in 1991 when we purchased our first building. This structure, pictured above and located on Penn Street, was formerly West Penn Power and West Penn Railways Company, Uniontown's primary trolley and bus depot through the early and mid 1900s. The school's second building (1999), across the street from the Penn Street facility on the corner of Penn and Beeson Boulevard, was built in 1924 and was Uniontown's original downtown Sears, Roebuck and Company. Programs offered at Laurel Business Institute includes Accounting & Business, Child Care, Cosmetology, Health Care, Information Technology, Massage, Office Administration and Certifications.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Laurel Business Institute cost?
Laurel Business Institute's private state tuition is approximately $9,644.
What schools are Laurel Business Institute often compared to?
Laurel Business Instituteis often viewed alongside schools like West Virginia Junior College-Morgantown by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Laurel Business Institute?
The acceptance rate of Laurel Business Institute is 95%, which is higher than the state average of 85%.
What is Laurel Business Institute's ranking?
Laurel Business Institute ranks among the top 20% of community college in Pennsylvania for: Least expensive tuition.