- Lancaster General College of Nursing & Health Sciences is a private, co-educational, Middle States-accredited, four-year college offering a variety of associate and baccalaureate degree programs as well as certificate programs in healthcare. The College is located in Lancaster, Pa., a city of 56,000 situated in the heart of picturesque Lancaster County. A select group of more than 900 students study with faculty who are experts in their specialty areas. Lancaster General College is the educational arm of the Lancaster General Health system. Lancaster General College of Nursing and Health Sciences offers a variety of academic programs for the aspiring healthcare professional. For more information about our programs, please visit the individual program pages via the links to the left, read brief descriptions of the programs immediately below, or see our Academic Resources page (link on the left side of this page) for information including the Academic Calendar, Academic Policies, Accreditation, the College Catalog, and much more.
- Enrollment: 2,011 students
- Private-state tuition: $23,045
- Acceptance Rate: 54%
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 20%
- Source: Verified school update
Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for: