YTI Career Institute-York
- The teacher population of 131 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|YTI Career Institute-York||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||131 staff||25 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||19||8|
|Total Enrollment||1,677 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||372 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,600||$34,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,220||$12,223|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,470||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to YTI Career Institute-York is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State York (3.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,172 students | 3.70 Mi1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York,  PA  17403
- 224 students | 18.90 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster,  PA  17608
- 1,447 students | 19.30 Mi410 N Lime Street
Lancaster,  PA  17602
- 217 students | 19.90 Mi5650 Derry St
Harrisburg,  PA  17111
- 913 students | 19.90 Mi750 E King St
Lancaster,  PA  17602
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.