Harrisburg Area Community College-Lancaster
Tel: (717) 293-5000
- HACC's Lancaster Campus offers a variety of concurrent enrollment programs for qualified high school students. Concurrent enrollment high school programs offer courses that award both college credit and high school credit, so taking a college course may count towards high school graduation. Students may choose to take courses on a HACC campus through the HACCVantage. Or they may take HACC courses at their high school, if available, through the College in the High School program.
|Harrisburg Area Community College-Lancaster||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Public Urban-serving Multica||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 years but < 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||4,952 students||618 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||72%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Harrisburg Area Community College-Lancaster is Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 913 students | 1.10 Mi750 E King St
Lancaster,  PA  17602
(717) 299-7731 1.10913
- 1,447 students | 1.90 Mi410 N Lime Street
Lancaster,  PA  17602
(717) 544-4912 1.901,447
- 245 students | 2.10 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster,  PA  17603
(800) 689-0379 2.10245
- 1,677 students | 21.00 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
(717) 757-1100 21.001,677
- 1,269 students | 22.20 Mi735 Cumberland St
Lebanon,  PA  17042
(717) 270-4222 22.201,269
Learn how online courses broaden the options of a community college education.
Community college is not just for young adults; learn how your kids can take advantage of learning opportunities offered at your local community college campus.
Sex offenders may soon be banned on community colleges. Learn about the community college that has taken this watershed step in preventing children sex offenders from taking classes on campus.