Harrisburg Area Community College-Lancaster
- HACC's Lancaster Campus offers a variety of concurrent enrollment programs for qualified high school students. Concurrent enrollment high school programs offer courses that award both college credit and high school credit, so taking a college course may count towards high school graduation. Students may choose to take courses on a HACC campus through the HACCVantage. Or they may take HACC courses at their high school, if available, through the College in the High School program.
|Harrisburg Area Community College-Lancaster||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Public Urban-serving Multica||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 years but < 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||4,952 students||618 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||72%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Harrisburg Area Community College-Lancaster is Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 913 students | 1.10 Mi750 E King St
Lancaster,  PA  17602
- 1,447 students | 1.90 Mi410 N Lime Street
Lancaster,  PA  17602
- 224 students | 2.20 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster,  PA  17608
- 1,677 students | 21.00 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
- 1,269 students | 22.20 Mi735 Cumberland St
Lebanon,  PA  17042
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.