Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science
- The Paul Smith's College community provides an experiential educational environment that encourages students to be actively engaged in their own learning experience by fostering creative, ethical and intellectual growth.
- Enrollment: 716 students
- In-state tuition: $30,160
- Out-state tuition: $30,160
- Acceptance Rate: 70%
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 15%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Adventure Sports Club, Anime and Gaming Club, Bass Fishing Club, Beekeeping Club, Cheerleading Club, Culinary Club, DECA, FFA Club, Fish and Game Club, Forestry Club, Intervarsity Christian Fellowship, Lady Bobcats Rugby, Medical Emergency Response Team (MERT), Osgood Pond Club, PSC Pride, PSC Snowcats, Rugby (Men's), Society of American Foresters (SAF), Veterans Club, Wildlife Society
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Paul Smith's College is set in the Adirondacks of Northern New York amid awe-inspiring mountains, sparkling lakes and lush forests. The main campus of the 14,200 acre property is on the shores of Lower St. Regis Lake, providing a safe, comfortable and invigorating environment to obtain baccalaureate or associate degrees. Students may choose from a variety of four-and two- year degree programs. Bachelor's programs include Biology, Business, Culinary Arts and Service Management, Fisheries and Wildlife Sciences, Forestry, Hotel, Resort and Tourism Management, Natural Resources, and Recreation, Adventure Travel and Ecotourism (RATE). Alternatively, careers also start with Associate degrees in programs such as Business, Culinary Arts, Forest Recreation or Forest Technician, Liberal Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Outdoor Recreation, Surveying, or Urban Tree Management. Our small class sizes allow each student to realize his or her potential. The 14-to-1 student-to-faculty ratio means teachers, mentors, and advisors are always close at hand to listen and encourage individual growth. And, although our community is small, our scope extends far beyond the Adirondacks. Paul Smith's College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science cost?
Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science's tuition is approximately $30,160 for In-State students and $30,160 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science?
The acceptance rate of Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science is 70%, which is lower than the state average of 75%.
What sports does Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science offer?
Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science offers 11 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Bowling, Climbing, Cross Country, Golf, Ice Hockey, Nordic Skiing, Rock Climbing, Rugby, Soccer and Volleyball.
What is Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science's ranking?
Paul Smiths College of Arts and Science ranks among the top 20% of community college in New York for: Percent of students receiving financial aid.