Clinton Community College
- Clinton Community College, a member unit of the State University of New York, is situated at Bluff Point, approximately 4 miles south of Plattsburgh, on forested heights overlooking Lake Champlain.Clinton Community College (CCC) plays a unique role in the local community and within the state by offering traditional and nontraditional students access to a variety of educational programs taught by a highly dedicated faculty. Students attending CCC have the option of living at home, or they may choose to register for campus housing. Many CCC students attend for two years, earn a degree or certificate, then transfer to a four-year university. Other students graduate and enter directly into the workforce or attend CCC for a short period of time to meet a specific educational need. In the fall of 2015, Clinton Community College enrolled approximately 2,400 full-time and part-time students. While the college features the modern equipment and facilities necessary for contemporary educational needs, its distinctive architecture and spectacular natural setting hint at significant times of the past. In fact, the Bluff Point locale has been the scene of some of the most important events in the founding of the American Republic and its tradition. It is fitting that an area so magnificently beautiful and so much a part of the early development of the United States is maintained for public use and enjoyment. Bluff Point belongs to the citizens of Clinton County who now share the breathtaking scenery and sense of history, which had once been reserved for only a few.
- Enrollment: 1,060 students
- In-state tuition: $4,883
- Out-state tuition: $9,783
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 19%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Clinton Community College, a SUNY institution dedicated to accessible, quality educational experiences. The College will offer and continue to develop university parallel programs, terminal associate degree pro-grams and other appropriate career programs. The College is also committed to offering a wide range of courses, workshops and seminars appropriate for job skills development, leisure time activities and healthful living, as well as providing opportunities for community enrichment. The college offers degrees & programs in Business & Technology, Math/Science, Nursing & Allied Health and Liberal Arts: Humanities and Social Science. Our campus is known for its historic surroundings and panoramic views of Lake Champlain, Vermont's Green Mountains, and New York's Adirondack Mountains. We provide a full-range collegiate experience with residence halls, student clubs, athletics, and a student centered learning environment. We have an outstanding faculty and staff dedicated to student success. While the college features the modern equipment and facilities necessary for contemporary educational needs, its distinctive architecture and spectacular natural setting hint at significant times of the past.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Clinton Community College cost?
Clinton Community College's tuition is approximately $4,883 for In-State students and $9,783 for Out-State students.
What sports does Clinton Community College offer?
Clinton Community College offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer and Softball.