Ohio University-Southern Campus
- Ohio University Southern shares the rich heritage and educational resources of the first university established in the Northwest Territory. As a regional campus of Ohio University, the Southern is proud of the quality, value, and convenience that are inherent in every facet of the campus. Ohio University Southern is as unique as each individual who is a part of the OUS family. Providing the education and service associated with a major research university, while maintaining the individual attention and personal touch associated with a small exclusive college, OUS offers a "Degree of Difference." Student involvement extends beyond the campus to include the local community-and the world! Through community service and service learning courses, students develop an understanding of community and recognize that the community extends far beyond the Tri-State. International activities, including educational exchange programs, provide OUS students a chance to broaden their horizons.
- The teacher population of 67 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ohio University-Southern Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||67 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,018 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,009 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,009 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,700||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,345 students | 3.90 Mi1400 College Drive
Ashland,  KY  41101
- 59 students | 8.30 Mi506 Margaret St
South Point,  OH  45680
- 648 students | 14.10 Mi900 Fifth Ave
Huntington,  WV  25701
- 2,026 students | 14.60 MiOne Mountwest Way
Huntington,  WV  25701
- 52 students | 21.40 Mi3879 Rhodes Ave.
Portsmouth,  OH  45662
August 09, 2018
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
July 16, 2018
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
July 11, 2018
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.