- Ashland Community and Technical College is a comprehensive institution of higher education that for a diverse population changes lives through education and training. It provides learning experiences for those preparing for an occupation upon graduation, for those transferring to a baccalaureate institution, and for those in the workforce seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills. The comprehensive college offers programs leading to the awarding of continuing education units, certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees. These programs and services are flexible, adaptable, and accessible through partnerships with other institutions and the use of technology.
- Enrollment: 2,400 students
- In-state tuition: $3,624
- Out-state tuition: $12,456
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 5%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society, Drama Club, Multicultural Student Organization, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Sigma Kappa Delta, Student Government Association
- Located in the foothills of eastern Kentucky, Ashland Community & Technical College has been the two-year college of choice for students in the Ashland area for more than 60 years. As a committed partner in community and workforce development and the continuous search for excellence, Ashland Community and Technical College offers diverse learning opportunities from liberal arts education to sophisticated technical programs. The college serves the community at large by offering basic skills education for adults, by supporting economic development through services to business and industry, and by providing programs and services that enhance the quality of life for the citizens of the Tri-State service area. As part of Kentucky Community and Technical College System, Ashland Community & Technical College offers university-parallel programs for transfer to four-year institutions and career programs for advancement in professional fields. In addition, ACTC responds to the needs of local business and industry for state-of-the-art workforce training. Thousands of people in the tri-state area of Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia visit the ACTC campus throughout the year for life-long learning experiences and cultural programs. Ashland Community and Technical College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees.