Tri-State Bible College
- The mission of the Tri-State Bible College is “Training faithful servants for tomorrow—Today,” by offering a Biblically oriented program which provides for a thorough knowledge of the Bible and for the ability to use effectively the Word of God in Christian living and Christian service. The Curriculum at Tri-State Bible College is offered under three programs designed to meet the Christian Education needs of each individual.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Tri-State Bible College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||59 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||22 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||37 students||284 students|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Tri-State Bible College is Ashland Community and Technical College (4.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,345 students | 4.90 Mi1400 College Drive
Ashland,  KY  41101
(606) 326-2000 4.903,345
- 648 students | 7.40 Mi900 Fifth Ave
Huntington,  WV  25701
(304) 697-7550 7.40648
- 2,018 students | 8.30 Mi1804 Liberty Ave
Ironton,  OH  45638
(740) 533-4600 8.302,018
- 2,026 students | 9.80 MiOne Mountwest Way
Huntington,  WV  25701
(866) 710-3140 9.802,026
- 52 students | 29.60 Mi3879 Rhodes Ave.
Portsmouth,  OH  45662
(740) 456-4124 29.6052
Even more midnight classes are launching at community college campuses across the country this year, in hopes of working around the demanding schedules of their students.
Short-Term Commitment – Long-Term Benefits: Three Study-Abroad Options for Community College Students
While study abroad has long been considered an option only for students at four-year colleges and universities, there are actually many options for community college students who would like to experience studying in another country.
What is the latest on four-year degree programs at community colleges? We look at some of the states entering into this relatively new frontier, and why some are having a tough time selling the idea.