Tri-State Bible College
- The mission of the Tri-State Bible College is “Training faithful servants for tomorrow—Today,” by offering a Biblically oriented program which provides for a thorough knowledge of the Bible and for the ability to use effectively the Word of God in Christian living and Christian service. The Curriculum at Tri-State Bible College is offered under three programs designed to meet the Christian Education needs of each individual.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Tri-State Bible College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||59 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||22 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||37 students||284 students|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Tri-State Bible College is Ashland Community and Technical College (4.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,345 students | 4.90 Mi1400 College Drive
Ashland,  KY  41101
- 648 students | 7.40 Mi900 Fifth Ave
Huntington,  WV  25701
- 2,026 students | 8.10 MiOne Mountwest Way
Huntington,  WV  25701
- 2,018 students | 8.30 Mi1804 Liberty Ave
Ironton,  OH  45638
- 52 students | 29.60 Mi3879 Rhodes Ave.
Portsmouth,  OH  45662
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.