Tri-State Bible College
- The mission of the Tri-State Bible College is “Training faithful servants for tomorrow—Today,” by offering a Biblically oriented program which provides for a thorough knowledge of the Bible and for the ability to use effectively the Word of God in Christian living and Christian service. The Curriculum at Tri-State Bible College is offered under three programs designed to meet the Christian Education needs of each individual.
The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 550% over five years.
|Tri-State Bible College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Four-Year: Faith-Related Institutions||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||91 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Tri-State Bible College is Ashland Community and Technical College (4.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,598 students | 4.90 Mi1400 College Drive
Ashland, KY 41101
(606) 326-2000 4.902,598
- 277 students | 7.40 Mi900 Fifth Ave
Huntington, WV 25701
(304) 697-7550 7.40277
- 2,232 students | 8.30 Mi1804 Liberty Ave
Ironton, OH 45638
(740) 533-4600 8.302,232
- 1,768 students | 9.80 MiOne Mountwest Way
Huntington, WV 25701
(866) 710-3140 9.801,768
- 1,689 students | 48.00 Mi2001 Union Carbide Dr
South Charleston, WV 25136
(304) 734-6600 48.001,689
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.