Ohio Business College-Sandusky
Tel: (888) 627-8345
- Ohio Business College is dedicated to the ideal that education is growth and that each person should have the opportunity to develop to his or her full potential. Ohio Business College is concerned with developing the total person so that each student will not only acquire the business knowledge and skills necessary for success, but also find a way of life that enriches the mind with understanding and sensitivity to the problems and needs of others. The faculty and administrative staff of Ohio Business College are deeply committed to an ongoing responsibility to and respect for the students, their families, and local business community. Ohio Business College continually works to instill a similar sense of pride and respect in its students and alumni.
The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ohio Business College-Sandusky||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||40 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- In 1903 Lorain Business College was established as private, co-educational institution of higher business education located in downtown Lorain on the corner of Sixth Street and Broadway Avenue. The school operated under the management of C. L. Bair at the same location. In April 1998 name officially changed to Ohio Business College. Ohio Business College has been providing excellence in business education since 1903, with a continuing commitment to excellence and real results. With two Campus Locations, Ohio Business College offers the following business related programs: legal assistant training, business management training, web page design, IT training, as well as degrees in Finance, Accounting, Human Resource Management, and Administrative Office Assistant. Ohio Business College is also focused on providing adult continuing education programs and resources to enable getting your diploma or degree even that much easier. Ohio Business College is accredited as a business school by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. Ohio Business College is authorized to grant Associate Degrees in Applied Buisness by the State Board of Career Colleges and Schools.
The nearest community college to Ohio Business College-Sandusky is Bowling Green State University-Firelands (7.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,997 students | 7.20 MiOne University Drive
Huron,  OH  44839
(419) 372-5526 7.201,997
- 2,101 students | 25.80 Mi2830 Napoleon Rd
Fremont,  OH  43420
(419) 334-8400 25.802,101
- 199 students | 30.70 Mi5095 Waterford Dr.
Sheffield Village,  OH  44035
(888) 514-3126 30.70199
- 10,644 students | 31.10 Mi1005 North Abbe Rd
Elyria,  OH  44035
(440) 365-5222 31.1010,644
- 2,937 students | 42.80 Mi2441 Kenwood Circle
Mansfield,  OH  44906
(419) 755-4800 42.802,937
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.