Ohio Business College-Sandusky
- Ohio Business College is dedicated to the ideal that education is growth and that each person should have the opportunity to develop to his or her full potential. Ohio Business College is concerned with developing the total person so that each student will not only acquire the business knowledge and skills necessary for success, but also find a way of life that enriches the mind with understanding and sensitivity to the problems and needs of others. The faculty and administrative staff of Ohio Business College are deeply committed to an ongoing responsibility to and respect for the students, their families, and local business community. Ohio Business College continually works to instill a similar sense of pride and respect in its students and alumni.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ohio Business College-Sandusky||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||264 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||170 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||94 students||284 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,600||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- In 1903 Lorain Business College was established as private, co-educational institution of higher business education located in downtown Lorain on the corner of Sixth Street and Broadway Avenue. The school operated under the management of C. L. Bair at the same location. In April 1998 name officially changed to Ohio Business College. Ohio Business College has been providing excellence in business education since 1903, with a continuing commitment to excellence and real results. With two Campus Locations, Ohio Business College offers the following business related programs: legal assistant training, business management training, web page design, IT training, as well as degrees in Finance, Accounting, Human Resource Management, and Administrative Office Assistant. Ohio Business College is also focused on providing adult continuing education programs and resources to enable getting your diploma or degree even that much easier. Ohio Business College is accredited as a business school by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. Ohio Business College is authorized to grant Associate Degrees in Applied Buisness by the State Board of Career Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Ohio Business College-Sandusky is Bowling Green State University-Firelands (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,287 students | 3.90 MiOne University Drive
Huron,  OH  44839
- 2,603 students | 25.70 Mi2830 Napoleon Rd
Fremont,  OH  43420
- 11,569 students | 30.60 Mi1005 North Abbe Rd
Elyria,  OH  44035
- 420 students | 30.70 Mi5095 Waterford Dr.
Elyria,  OH  44035
- 2,937 students | 42.80 Mi2441 Kenwood Circle
Mansfield,  OH  44901
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.