Northeast Louisiana Technical College
Tel: (318) 397-6100
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
Northeast Louisiana Technical College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
|Northeast Louisiana Technical College||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,100||$30,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||83%||90%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
- The nearest community college to Northeast Louisiana Technical College is Career Technical College-Monroe (10.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 623 students | 10.70 Mi2319 Louisville Ave
Monroe,  LA  71201
(318) 323-2889 10.70623
- 3,081 students | 14.70 Mi7500 Millhaven Rd
Monroe,  LA  71203
(866) 500-5322 14.703,081
- 128 students | 20.10 Mi605 W Boundary
Farmerville,  LA  71241
(318) 368-3179 20.10128
- 259 students | 27.50 Mi729 Kammell St
Bastrop,  LA  71221
(318) 283-0836 27.50259
- n/a students | 40.70 Mi1710 Warren St
Winnsboro,  LA  71295
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.