Northeast Louisiana Technical College
Tel: (318) 397-6100
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
Northeast Louisiana Technical College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
|Northeast Louisiana Technical College||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||- staff||26 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||83%||90%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
The nearest community college to Northeast Louisiana Technical College is Career Technical College-Monroe (10.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 623 students | 10.70 Mi2319 Louisville Ave
Monroe,  LA  71201
(318) 323-2889 10.70623
- 3,081 students | 14.70 Mi7500 Millhaven Rd
Monroe,  LA  71203
(866) 500-5322 14.703,081
- 128 students | 20.10 Mi605 W Boundary
Farmerville,  LA  71241
(318) 368-3179 20.10128
- 259 students | 27.50 Mi729 Kammell St
Bastrop,  LA  71221
(318) 283-0836 27.50259
- n/a students | 40.70 Mi1710 Warren St
Winnsboro,  LA  71295
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!