Louisiana Technical College-Bastrop Campus
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|Louisiana Technical College-Bastrop Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Public Rural-serving Small||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||81%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
The nearest community college to Louisiana Technical College-Bastrop Campus is Platt College-McCann-Monroe (20.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 607 students | 20.20 Mi2319 Louisville Ave
Monroe, LA 71201
(318) 323-2889 20.20607
- 3,815 students | 20.30 Mi7500 Millhaven Rd
Monroe, LA 71203
(866) 500-5322 20.303,815
- 1,215 students | 27.50 Mi609 Vocational Pky
West Monroe, LA 71292
(318) 397-6100 27.501,215
- 375 students | 44.60 Mi1710 Warren St
Winnsboro, LA 71295
- 357 students | 50.60 Mi132 Old Hwy 65 South
Tallulah, LA 71282
(318) 574-4820 50.60357
Today's high school dropout rates call for drastic measures, and community colleges are taking action to help keep students in high school. Learn about their innovative programs and how your local community college is keeping high school students on campus.
Learn about how small businesses can obtain helpful assistance, training, and mentoring through community colleges thanks to Goldman Sachs' 10,000 Small Business program.
Community college graduation rates may appear to be in dire straits, but what are the real numbers? Could it be that the “successful” students who transfer to four-year universities are considered community college “drop outs” statistically?