Louisiana Technical College-Bastrop Campus
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|Louisiana Technical College-Bastrop Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||81%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
The nearest community college to Louisiana Technical College-Bastrop Campus is Platt College-McCann-Monroe (20.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 607 students | 20.20 Mi2319 Louisville Ave
Monroe,  LA  71201
(318) 323-2889 20.20607
- 3,815 students | 20.30 Mi7500 Millhaven Rd
Monroe,  LA  71203
(866) 500-5322 20.303,815
- n/a students | 27.50 Mi609 Vocational Pky
West Monroe,  LA  71292
(318) 397-6100 27.50n/a
- n/a students | 44.60 Mi1710 Warren St
Winnsboro,  LA  71295
- 357 students | 50.60 Mi132 Old Hwy 65 South
Tallulah,  LA  71282
(318) 574-4820 50.60357
Learn about how the community college tuition hikes in the next year may be greater than the rate of inflation.
In light of the huge budget cuts facing California community colleges, class rationing is now on the table as one option to help schools stay in the black. Is it right, fair or even practical? We’ll explore the issue.
Learn about how some convicted criminals abused community colleges' financial aid programs and why Congress has decided to prohibit criminals from being eligible for future aid.