Louisiana Delta Community College - Winnsboro campus
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|Louisiana Delta Community College - Winnsboro campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Enrollment||-||1,493 students|
|# Full-Time Students||-||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,111 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||59%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
- The nearest community college to Louisiana Delta Community College - Winnsboro campus is Louisiana Delta Community College (29.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,081 students | 29.50 Mi7500 Millhaven Rd
Monroe,  LA  71203
(866) 500-5322 29.503,081
- 623 students | 33.30 Mi2319 Louisville Ave
Monroe,  LA  71201
(318) 323-2889 33.30623
- 357 students | 35.50 Mi132 Old Hwy 65 South
Tallulah,  LA  71282
(318) 574-4820 35.50357
- n/a students | 36.10 Mi2100 N. E. E. Wallace Blvd
Ferriday,  LA  71334
- n/a students | 40.70 Mi609 Vocational Pky
West Monroe,  LA  71292
(318) 397-6100 40.70n/a
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
Learn how community colleges and associate degrees can lead to high paying careers.
Learn what to expect in terms of classes and student life in your first semester of community college.