Louisiana Delta Community College - Winnsboro Campus
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|Louisiana Delta Community College - Winnsboro Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||59%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
The nearest community college to Louisiana Delta Community College - Winnsboro Campus is Louisiana Delta Community College (29.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,815 students | 29.50 Mi7500 Millhaven Rd
Monroe,  LA  71203
(866) 500-5322 29.503,815
- 607 students | 33.30 Mi2319 Louisville Ave
Monroe,  LA  71201
(318) 323-2889 33.30607
- 357 students | 35.50 Mi132 Old Hwy 65 South
Tallulah,  LA  71282
(318) 574-4820 35.50357
- n/a students | 36.10 Mi2100 N. E. E. Wallace Blvd
Ferriday,  LA  71334
- n/a students | 40.70 Mi609 Vocational Pky
West Monroe,  LA  71292
(318) 397-6100 40.70n/a
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.