Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 12% over five years.
|Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||140 students||1,147 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||140 students||514 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,500||$31,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,http://www.pcitraining.edu/consumerinfo
- College Location Mi. Students
- 474 students | 13.20 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City,  KS  66102
(913) 621-8700 13.20474
- 6,198 students | 13.20 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
- 590 students | 16.90 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
- 638 students | 20.40 Mi8955 E 38th Terrace
Kansas City,  MO  64129
- 458 students | 24.20 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa,  KS  66215
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!