Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City
Top Placements (Missouri)
Listed among the top community colleges in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 12% over five years.
|Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||140 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||140 students||514 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,500||$31,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,http://www.pcitraining.edu/consumerinfo
- The nearest community college to Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City is Donnelly College (13.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 474 students | 13.20 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City,  KS  66102
- 6,198 students | 13.20 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
- 590 students | 16.90 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
- 638 students | 20.40 Mi8955 E 38th Terrace
Kansas City,  MO  64129
- 458 students | 24.20 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa,  KS  66215
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.