Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City
Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City places among the top 20% of community colleges in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||140 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||140 students||514 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,500||$31,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,http://www.pcitraining.edu/consumerinfo
- The nearest community college to Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City is Metropolitan Community College-Maple Woods (8.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 8.60 Mi2601 NE Barry Road
Kansas City,  MO  64156
- 474 students | 13.20 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City,  KS  66102
- 6,198 students | 13.20 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
- n/a students | 14.80 Mi1775 Universal Avenue
Kansas City,  MO  64120
- 590 students | 16.90 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.