Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City
Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||62 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||7|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,http://www.pcitraining.edu/consumerinfo
The nearest community college to Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City is Metropolitan Community College-Maple Woods (8.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,332 students | 8.50 Mi2601 NE Barry Road
Kansas City, MO 64156
- 5,885 students | 12.90 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City, KS 66112
(913) 334-1100 12.905,885
- 586 students | 13.20 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City, KS 66102
(913) 621-8700 13.20586
- 852 students | 14.80 Mi1775 Universal Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64120
- 16,351 students | 16.80 Mi3200 Broadway
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 604-1000 16.8016,351
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.