Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City
Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City places among the top 20% of community colleges in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||140 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||140 students||514 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,500||$31,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,http://www.pcitraining.edu/consumerinfo
- The nearest community college to Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City is Metropolitan Community College-Maple Woods (8.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 8.60 Mi2601 NE Barry Road
Kansas City,  MO  64156
- 474 students | 13.20 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City,  KS  66102
- 6,198 students | 13.20 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
- n/a students | 14.80 Mi1775 Universal Avenue
Kansas City,  MO  64120
- 590 students | 16.90 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.