Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City
Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City places among the top 20% of community colleges in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||41 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||7|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,http://www.pcitraining.edu/consumerinfo
The nearest community college to Pinnacle Career Institute-North Kansas City is Metropolitan Community College-Maple Woods (8.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 8.50 Mi2601 NE Barry Road
Kansas City,  MO  64156
- 5,885 students | 12.90 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
(913) 334-1100 12.905,885
- 364 students | 13.20 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City,  KS  66102
(913) 621-6070 13.20364
- n/a students | 14.80 Mi1775 Universal Avenue
Kansas City,  MO  64120
- 16,351 students | 16.80 Mi3200 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
(816) 604-1000 16.8016,351
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.