Kansas City Kansas Community College
- Kansas City Kansas Community College is a public, urban, open-door, and comprehensive community college committed to excellence in higher education. Through an accessible and supportive learning environment, the college mission is to provide higher education and lifelong learning to the varied communities, primarily in its service area of Wyandotte and Leavenworth counties.
- The teacher population of 252 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kansas City Kansas Community College||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||252 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,198 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,276 students||653 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,922 students||898 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||150||300|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,400||$34,000|
- Kansas City Kansas Community College seeks to provide an educational environment that encourages a strong commitment to high academic standards that sustains and advances excellence in learning and encourages challenging, innovative, and varied programs, teaching methods, and delivery systems; enhances student intellectual and social development to the fullest extent possible; and stresses the attitudes, behaviors, responsibilities, and skills required for effective learning and citizenship in a multicultural democracy. The college provides transfer education in the liberal arts and sciences, career education in a technical or professional field, general education and support services, continuing education and developmental education. The college provides community services that offer cultural and recreational activities, provide access to college facilities, and that serve as a planning, research, and resource center to the college's varied communities. The college seeks to provide a multicultural environment that reflects and respects diversity and seeks to increase understanding and appreciation of differences. A campus environment that promotes the teaching and learning process through accessible, comfortable, safe, and well-maintained facilities.
- The nearest community college to Kansas City Kansas Community College is Donnelly College (5.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 474 students | 5.30 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City,  KS  66102
- 590 students | 9.20 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
- 458 students | 11.40 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa,  KS  66215
- 382 students | 12.40 Mi10310 Mastin
Overland Park,  KS  66212
- n/a students | 13.20 Mi1775 Universal Avenue
Kansas City,  MO  64120