Kansas City Kansas Community College
- Kansas City Kansas Community College is a public, urban, open-door, and comprehensive community college committed to excellence in higher education. Through an accessible and supportive learning environment, the college mission is to provide higher education and lifelong learning to the varied communities, primarily in its service area of Wyandotte and Leavenworth counties.
|Kansas City Kansas Community College||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||252 staff||66 staff|
- Kansas City Kansas Community College seeks to provide an educational environment that encourages a strong commitment to high academic standards that sustains and advances excellence in learning and encourages challenging, innovative, and varied programs, teaching methods, and delivery systems; enhances student intellectual and social development to the fullest extent possible; and stresses the attitudes, behaviors, responsibilities, and skills required for effective learning and citizenship in a multicultural democracy. The college provides transfer education in the liberal arts and sciences, career education in a technical or professional field, general education and support services, continuing education and developmental education. The college provides community services that offer cultural and recreational activities, provide access to college facilities, and that serve as a planning, research, and resource center to the college's varied communities. The college seeks to provide a multicultural environment that reflects and respects diversity and seeks to increase understanding and appreciation of differences. A campus environment that promotes the teaching and learning process through accessible, comfortable, safe, and well-maintained facilities.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 586 students | 5.30 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City, KS 66102
(913) 621-8700 5.30586
- 16,351 students | 9.20 Mi3200 Broadway
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 604-1000 9.2016,351
- 606 students | 9.30 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 531-5223 9.30606
- 458 students | 11.70 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa, KS 66215
(913) 768-1900 11.70458
- 5 students | 12.90 Mi11500 N Ambassador Ste 221
Kansas City, MO 64153
(816) 331-5700 12.905