Niagara County Community College
- The mission of Niagara County Community College is to provide the people of the Niagara region with a teaching and learning environment dedicated to excellence. Niagara County Community College is committed to maintaining the hallmark of student centeredness, accessibility, comprehensiveness, collegiality, community partnership and lifelong learning.
- The teacher population of 211 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Niagara County Community College||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||211 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,478 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,994 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,484 students||538 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,200||$35,200|
- NCCC was created in 1962 and took its name from the County of Niagara, its local sponsor. The original campus was located in downtown Niagara Falls and its main building was the former Nabisco Shredded Wheat plant. The current campus, which opened in 1973, is an example of sound planning. Approximately 5,000 students are enrolled in credit programs and thousands more take advantage annually of the College's extensive credit-free courses, short-term vocational programs, online education, and cultural and events. Niagara County Community College is centrally located in Niagara County on a beautiful 287-acre rural campus. NCCC ranks among the top schools in the SUNY system for student success. Our placement rates at four-year institutions—and in the job market—are exceptional. With more than 40 degree and certificate programs, Niagara County Community College offers a wide range of courses to help you on your way to an exciting and rewarding career. NCCC is authorized by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York to award the Associate in Arts Degree (AA), the Associate in Science Degree (AS), the Associate in Applied Science Degree (AAS) and the Associate in Occupational Science Degree (AOS) to regularly matriculated students upon successful completion of curriculum requirements. Niagara County Community College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- The nearest community college to Niagara County Community College is Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst (10.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 356 students | 10.00 Mi3650 Millersport Highway
Getzville,  NY  14068
- 545 students | 16.70 Mi240 Pine Ridge Rd
Buffalo,  NY  14225
- 800 students | 18.00 Mi465 Main Street, Suite 400
Buffalo,  NY  14203
- 12,733 students | 18.30 Mi121 Ellicott St
Buffalo,  NY  14203
- 1,467 students | 21.00 Mi360 Choate Ave
Buffalo,  NY  14220