Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst
Tel: (716) 625-6300
- For more than 150 years, Bryant & Stratton has built its reputation on an affordable, quality college education in a friendly, personalized setting. We’re not just committed to our students; we’re connected to them from the first day they arrive. At Bryant & Stratton College, you’re not a number. You’re an individual who matters to your instructors and your classmates.
The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||88 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst is Villa Maria College (9.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 544 students | 9.30 Mi240 Pine Ridge Rd
Buffalo, NY 14225
(716) 896-0700 9.30544
- 5,047 students | 10.00 Mi3111 Saunders Settlement Rd
Sanborn, NY 14132
(716) 614-6222 10.005,047
- 499 students | 12.50 Mi465 Main Street, Suite 400
Buffalo, NY 14203
(716) 884-9120 12.50499
- 10,529 students | 12.80 Mi121 Ellicott St
Buffalo, NY 14203
(716) 851-1322 12.8010,529
- 1,349 students | 13.80 Mi360 Choate Ave
Buffalo, NY 14220
(716) 826-1200 13.801,349
A bond measure that would have provided funds for community college expansion and renovation went down in San Mateo County, and we’ll look at how community college officials will handle the loss.
Once merely an afterthought in education, early education may finally be getting the critical attention it deserves. Learn more about how community colleges are playing a role in discovering the value of comprehensive training in early education.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?