Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst
- For more than 150 years, Bryant & Stratton has built its reputation on an affordable, quality college education in a friendly, personalized setting. We’re not just committed to our students; we’re connected to them from the first day they arrive. At Bryant & Stratton College, you’re not a number. You’re an individual who matters to your instructors and your classmates.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||356 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||214 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||142 students||538 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst is Villa Maria College (7.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 545 students | 7.80 Mi240 Pine Ridge Rd
Buffalo,  NY  14225
- 6,478 students | 8.80 Mi3111 Saunders Settlement Rd
Sanborn,  NY  14132
- 800 students | 10.40 Mi465 Main Street, Suite 400
Buffalo,  NY  14203
- 12,733 students | 10.70 Mi121 Ellicott St
Buffalo,  NY  14203
- 1,467 students | 12.60 Mi360 Choate Ave
Buffalo,  NY  14220
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.