Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst
Tel: (716) 625-6300
- For more than 150 years, Bryant & Stratton has built its reputation on an affordable, quality college education in a friendly, personalized setting. We’re not just committed to our students; we’re connected to them from the first day they arrive. At Bryant & Stratton College, you’re not a number. You’re an individual who matters to your instructors and your classmates.
The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||88 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst is Villa Maria College (9.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 544 students | 9.30 Mi240 Pine Ridge Rd
Buffalo,  NY  14225
(716) 896-0700 9.30544
- 5,047 students | 10.00 Mi3111 Saunders Settlement Rd
Sanborn,  NY  14132
(716) 614-6222 10.005,047
- 499 students | 12.50 Mi465 Main Street, Suite 400
Buffalo,  NY  14203
(716) 884-9120 12.50499
- 10,529 students | 12.80 Mi121 Ellicott St
Buffalo,  NY  14203
(716) 851-1322 12.8010,529
- 1,349 students | 13.80 Mi360 Choate Ave
Buffalo,  NY  14220
(716) 826-1200 13.801,349
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.