Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst
- For more than 150 years, Bryant & Stratton has built its reputation on an affordable, quality college education in a friendly, personalized setting. We’re not just committed to our students; we’re connected to them from the first day they arrive. At Bryant & Stratton College, you’re not a number. You’re an individual who matters to your instructors and your classmates.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||356 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||214 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||142 students||538 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst is Villa Maria College (7.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 545 students | 7.80 Mi240 Pine Ridge Rd
Buffalo,  NY  14225
- 6,478 students | 8.80 Mi3111 Saunders Settlement Rd
Sanborn,  NY  14132
- 800 students | 10.40 Mi465 Main Street, Suite 400
Buffalo,  NY  14203
- 12,733 students | 10.70 Mi121 Ellicott St
Buffalo,  NY  14203
- 1,467 students | 12.60 Mi360 Choate Ave
Buffalo,  NY  14220
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.