Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst
Tel: (716) 625-6300
- For more than 150 years, Bryant & Stratton has built its reputation on an affordable, quality college education in a friendly, personalized setting. We’re not just committed to our students; we’re connected to them from the first day they arrive. At Bryant & Stratton College, you’re not a number. You’re an individual who matters to your instructors and your classmates.
The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 40% over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||88 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Amherst is Villa Maria College (9.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 544 students | 9.30 Mi240 Pine Ridge Rd
Buffalo, NY 14225
(716) 896-0700 9.30544
- 5,047 students | 10.00 Mi3111 Saunders Settlement Rd
Sanborn, NY 14132
(716) 614-6222 10.005,047
- 499 students | 12.50 Mi465 Main Street, Suite 400
Buffalo, NY 14203
(716) 884-9120 12.50499
- 10,529 students | 12.80 Mi121 Ellicott St
Buffalo, NY 14203
(716) 851-1322 12.8010,529
- 1,349 students | 13.80 Mi360 Choate Ave
Buffalo, NY 14220
(716) 826-1200 13.801,349
While community colleges are a very affordable option over four-year universities, some campuses are increasing their tuition either across the board or for popular degree programs.
With a large percentage of community college students needing remedial coursework, educators and policymakers are questioning the causes and solutions to this problem. Gather insight into the issue and how students can better prepare for community college coursework.
Learn about the demand for technicians of alternative fuel automobiles and its future career potential. Start your career as an alternative fuel vehicle technician at your local community college.